1/6 SSC Batman Classic Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's only a $15 price difference between these. :cuckoo:

View attachment 392340

The biggest let down for me is the accessories. This is Batman, he should have more than just 2 batarangs. In the live show, Susan was like "He comes with a bunch of accessories..." And then she shows the batarangs. It was the quickest reveal ever on SS Live. What a joke. She was probably surprised too.

The non-exclusive version is up for pre-order at BBTS (no NRD): https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/68885

The exclusive head sculpt isn't worth the added sales tax + $20 shipping to me.

My thoughts exactly. Don't like the exclusive sculpt nearly enough for a NRD, extra shipping, and having to worry about signing for the package. Pre-ordered mine on BBTS. I look forward to displaying it next to my older SSC blue and grey Batman.

Speaking of that older one, I wonder if this is meant to be the reboot to their DC line and if they plan to re-do Superman next.

Pre ordered the exclusive. Gotta have the Cumbershannon head.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

First I've seen this cause I don't frequent the DC boards but I like it; looks like it'd be a great start to a Gaslight Batman mod.

Wonder what a black painted headsculpt from this would look like placed on the Gotham knight figure.
eKPKMQL.jpg

4jFEBGm.jpg

Any time.

Looks great, but it would be an instant purchase for me if it was the Neal Adams Batman.
Or at least the actual classic Batman.

ARjfOXr.jpg

Cheers Riddick. (Or Rodrick as my phone wants to keep correcting to.)

Looks great as I thought it might!

I just started collecting HT OT Star Wars stuff the last 6 months. Said I would stick to only 24 figs to fill 3 Detolfs. This looks great!

I don't want to collect 2 different properties...

I just started collecting HT OT Star Wars stuff the last 6 months. Said I would stick to only 24 figs to fill 3 Detolfs. This looks great!

I don't want to collect 2 different properties...

Well Sideshow makes one DC figure a year now.

The lack of accessories kinda sucks and it's not perfect but I do love the dark blue/grey theme and that masked sculpt. If the production piece is good I shall pick this up.

I still like the design of this, but yeah, really light on accessories. This needs more especially for the price.
Why couldn't this also have switch out expression mouth plates like the last Batman figures? I'd at least settle for a reuse of the previous SSC Batman (Batmen?) accessories like the grapple gun.

Sideshow’s 1:6 prices have just become insane. For $200 just a few years ago we got multiple heads and faces, numerous accessories, countless hands, switch out feet, a couple of stand options, and an exclusive accessory at no additional cost. Now $200 doesn’t even get you a couple of batarangs. They’ve tried to keep the price around the same price, but giving us so much less. The comparison with the DELUXE Hot Toys Batman being only $15 more with extremely more accessories is just laughable. As much as I’d like to get that Bruce head, I’m just not a buyer at these prices anymore, not with so little in accessories at least.

The Bruce Wayne head is kinda ugly
069cff94cccfb1f57c535ec586becae1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, for those that have at least one of the first two SSC 1/6 Batman figures, did they have terrible crotch/thigh joint setup that the female figures had that busted apart far too easily?

Not a huge fan of the mask -- plus I like longer ears -- but the rest of the costume looks pretty solid... except for the gold on the boots. As others have said, they should have gone for broke and done a straight-up comic book design instead of this hybrid. Would love a 1/6 Bob Kane/Bill Finger figure.

Back