1/6 SSC Batman Classic Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the lines on the costume at all, I think he looks amazing....but I do agree that at least in pics I've seen that torso needs some serious beefing up.

I thought he looked amazing in person. I have no interest, but it looked so good I had to take a picture.

A5J_Qko3SXJCMPZQHepvd9FjsHqPanMIsLziwwl5g9es5BE1XyNBs14Qk5rENcmt14rYuBPmi8zum1wd0QDDRrcE0RcKtc6NPBCxjrtkXbn9c2S5J1f-m6WVrWCWcV0QqK3Uo8s-xup1-fSYRvgwK8f3qFDPOVRT9n-cWeHYKTX5p-QqIJ7JCoelIxuXZeWX2baJ66IffYdHE7zbwZ8MzMk59Xi85sYL23osKsjPcvAe4CjgNuicQozm0O-MYCg37VRQ7Zmao0vVpuoh8yd4-XRSlONoCdBSm9gHI0515PiuNRHvsUPV2g4_iK0kdSJJQhbWNVN_hW0CFUBJou1bF54hThu6T12NXS_026kTJYsKZ676AT_aDqBbX5EtbYOlobIFau0wTYopO-brRl_aFRRQNUi3ARXa0v4fJM7A-KzszInMr4ulITZ_BhFblDTSBzapykEtA_Tt_IebuSmETPFRuDazU8uQAu0-fd-MSpfct4-OkGwYgxp3ZmVibhExVr3HeKeG8a8NV6YongBDpBvw5geOOE4SlFCfuj083EIEPSzvkmnEcO7p6B_a2s8T6Q6Roelb06ZblSxLlTy57DShZ3z84SsPBv_BLQXwDQ=w642-h855-no

Not usually into SSC 1/6 but I would definitely add this Batman to my collection.. I think he looks great.

That is a nice looking batman figure from sideshow. Just wish the body was a little more beefy. I'll wait this one out for final pics

Damn! I like this one. Yeah, he's not a muscular monster( could be a little bigger) but I like the head sculpt, costume looks good. I did'nt like the head sculpt on the other SSC offerings from last year- or was it 2 yrs ago. I think i'm inclined to pick this one up.

I like the body as is. My Gotham Knight figure is fairly burly, so I'm cool with a different body type for this one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Looks nice to me. A big improvement over SS previous 2 comic Batman figures in my eyes.

It's tempting. They posted a B&W pic on facebook the other day, and I thought they were going to do a B&W version. Now that I would instantly order.

SSC Classic Batman.jpg

The fact that he wasn’t overly muscular is one of the reasons he looked great to me. He’s by no means slim—he is indeed muscular. Just not Arnold level muscular which I think suits the look better. Super beefy muscular just seems like his movements would be awkward and clumsy.

This has definitely grown on me. I like the portrait and the general proportions, I'm happy that he's more athletic rather than beefed up. It will most likely cost a fortune though if it ever goes on pre-order.

I get a strong Killing Joke vibe off this figure and that's a good thing. I feel like this figure was inspired by that comic possibly.
7f6738de9229557685db8cd8c1ac29a6.jpg
8ea9abbd6cac757a17451f718d73766d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubt I will pre order unless they offer a discount at the start like with some but I'm really starting to like this version. The head will shrink a little bit in production which will put it right in line with the over all proportions. I like it.

Like the sculpt. Hate the lines. Why do the artists and designers all think modern must have lines all over it?

You can thank Jim Lee for that crap. He sucks. It's supposed to make their costume look a little more than underwear. Look at the Flash's togs now with all that pin striping.

Agree I could do without the lines....what's wrong with a good old Neal Adams Batman figure...I would buy that in heart beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with everyone saying Sideshow needs to cut out the interpretation crap and pick specific artist renditions.

That said, this looks pretty good. He gives off the silent detective vibe. Would look pretty good next to my Alex Ross Superman. Not sure I wanna chance another Sideshow figure after Wolverine though... I had to exchange both sculpts on that.

This one is growing on me - the more I look at it. I really like the head sculpt if they tweak the suit & remove the lines it might be more popular

Back