SSC 1:6 Scale Dusty!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still very unsure of the need for this figure, since he doesn't really fit in with the rest. I guess the same will be said about Snowjob when he is released.

By camo scheme, I guess. Just sort of seems out of place on my personal shelf having 1 guy in desert camo and no one else.

well... I agree as far as ethnicity and what not. I'm just saying PERSONALLY on my shelf I like all the characters to fit in. For instance, all my SW characters are sorted by the scene they are in. I don't have Lando hanging out with Ben Kenobi for example.

To me, Dusty seems out of place with the rest of the characters due to the outfit. I have a hard time imagining Dusty on an anti-terrorism mission along side Flint, Duke and Beachhead.

I want you guys to talk me out of it, but you aren't really providing any good evidence. :)

I dont know what to tell ya Prog. He's gonna look pretty kick ass I think with the rest of the Joe figures

:lol Good responses. That the thing though. To make him work it becomes a $600 investment. Not sure I want to go there. :lol

To me, Dusty seems out of place with the rest of the characters due to the outfit.

He won't look out of place to anyone familiar with 1980's GI Joe. He always fought alongside other team members dressed like that in the cartoon and of course that's how he looked with the other action figures we had as kids.

That's one of the great things about Sideshow's Joe line, the camo and colors can change but the BDU pattern/design stays the same. That will give the line a more uniformed look.

Still very unsure of the need for this figure, since he doesn't really fit in with the rest. I guess the same will be said about Snowjob when he is released.

I know what you mean. I don't have much interest in any of the figures with environmental specialties. Recondo, Alpine, Snow Job, Torpedo, Dusty, etc.

Back