SSC 1/6 Jango Fett: It must be made soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
SS's helmet is just a Mace accessory. I'm sure the actual Jango helmet will be far better.

I agree. For one, it will surely have a movable "rangefinder", probably with a metal rod (plastic would be far too bendy) and I would think that the visor wouldn't simply be painted black, either.

I'm fine with the Jango "helmet" that comes with Mace as I see it as a decorative accessory and nothing else.

I can't wait to see SS version of Jango and Boba in 12". The PF version of Boba was kick ass. I imagine the helm on Jango will extremly detailed though I would prefer it to be one head sculpt and if you want to change out another.

saga-12jango_front5.jpg

jf2.jpg

jf5.jpg

jf3.jpg

Wow Scarlett, what did you do to make the jumpsuit less bulky? It looks pretty good for a Hasbro figure. Was any other work done to him?

Thanks Memnoch.
Did afew things on him.

I used a different body.
Different helmet as the original was way to big for any body.
trimmed the leg amoured plates.
used leather for leg straps.
Basically repainting EVERYTHING. Used crome silver, navy blue and matellic blue for the parts.
The jumpsuit, I realtered it for a tighter fit.

A few more questions then for you Scarlet. Does the rangefinder move? Is it hard to switch out the hands, can they be switched? Are you currently doing commissions for him? lol I would love to have a stand in that looks that good.

Irish, It's a Marmit Boba Fett helmet. I got quite a few fr my customs.

So Memnoch, the range finder is movable.

The hands/gloves are swappable but I didnt have extra gloves available, just the pair you see in the pics.

jf4.jpg

This custom Jango has already been sold to a fellow member and currently, I'm not making new pieces or taking commisions.
If I do make one in the future I will post it on the forums.

Stand? Naw.. that stand is from medicom. It's those generic stands and it aint too good for posing.

Sachiel said:
Is it me or does the SSC Jango Fett helmet look a lot like Hasbro's 12" VOTC Boba Fett? Not saying it's the same sculpt, but they both have the same "deformations".

I might be wrong, but isn't that how it's supposed to be? Boba Fett just took the helmet after Jango died, so the dents should be the same.

Back