SSC 1:6 Bespin Luke Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine yesterday, and although, it came in the exclusive box, they gave me the standard tray with no touniquet or even the blister imprint where it would be....

All these pictures make not want to wait until tomorrow when mine is scheduled to arrive.

Also, what happened to the picture of Luke nude with the turniquit on his privates? Was it pulled? Could the person who posted it please pm with the picture. I was trying to show a friend last night and could not find it.

This figure is terrific. Quickly let me say that I'm not impressed at all with posing him without the jacket for obvious reasons. Never mind that though. The figure when posed with the jacket is superb! One of my faves so far.

The figure is fantastic. I think the only thing I may do to it is spray a mist of dull coat on his hair. Mine has really shiny hair, for some reason.

What is strange is that he's the first SW figure that I've received that I'm having trouble deciding what pose to put him in. The others were pretty straightforward but this one just doesn't "demand" a certain pose.

I've got him holding out the pistol, after swapping out the hands, but I'm certain that I'll be changing the body pose soon. I haven't found that "Iconic" pose yet... ;)

As promised here are the pics of the water treated holster
One with the gun in the holster
DSC00403.jpg

And several with the holster empty

And why is luke not wearing it?
He's training at the moment ( Untill I either fix the legstarp better ( I semi glued it on) OR SSC Sends me a replacement )
DSC00409.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

Hey Lerath I tried your holster trick and it worked great! Thanks for the tip! It just makes this figure even better! Now I'm trying it on the Han holster, I'll keep you posted.....Can you give us a little more info on that Obi Wan in the pic?

The figure is fantastic. I think the only thing I may do to it is spray a mist of dull coat on his hair. Mine has really shiny hair, for some reason.

What is strange is that he's the first SW figure that I've received that I'm having trouble deciding what pose to put him in. The others were pretty straightforward but this one just doesn't "demand" a certain pose.

I've got him holding out the pistol, after swapping out the hands, but I'm certain that I'll be changing the body pose soon. I haven't found that "Iconic" pose yet... ;)

Man your sig is awesome. I kept trying to squash that little nat on my screen but he wouldn't die!
Very funny. :rotfl:rotfl

I just took the tank top off of mine... It will definitely be staying off when he is wearing his jacket. He will still need some top stick tape to keep his jacket closed in a convincing way though.

Ceyrtanli Nuk nuk.
Nah I did not need to cut any parts out of the holster to make the water trick work, just warm water, and a little pressure :)

Oh, you like my General Kenobi do you? He's about 1/10th done. Slowly getting him there :) Take a look at my custom gallerery for some test fitting pics. He's got a LONG way to go :) https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24941
mmm... perhaps it's time i add that to my signature...

Back