1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only ones that have been a hit are the Batfamily figures, I'm good with that if it means a comic Batgirl, Nightwing and Robin

surprised they didn't show this at SDCC. Would have wanted to see actual images of it.

No kidding. I have do decide between this and the arkham city bats to represent a black suited batman in my collection. I love the other ssc bats, so I was hoping id see this one before arkham is gone. Looks like that's not happening. It's really strange though that their dc line made no appearance at all. Wondering if they are going to scrap it.

No kidding. I have do decide between this and the arkham city bats to represent a black suited batman in my collection. I love the other ssc bats, so I was hoping id see this one before arkham is gone. Looks like that's not happening. It's really strange though that their dc line made no appearance at all. Wondering if they are going to scrap it.

Feels like they are. Of course they will not come right out and say it.

DC line was disappointing with Superman and Green lantern. I think they are slowing down or going to stop this line.

I think green Lantern was the last nail in the coffin. The thread on him exploded with negative feedback pertaining to the price, suit material, ect. And also poor sales of superman, but I actually real like the figure.

I'm actually looking forward to this release and I hope they don't shelf this figure. I want a comic style Bats and to me this is the one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think green Lantern was the last nail in the coffin. The thread on him exploded with negative feedback pertaining to the price, suit material, ect. And also poor sales of superman, but I actually real like the figure.

Mind sharing the sales numbers you have for Superman?

I seem to be one of the only ones that likes this... I hope it's actually released.

I like it too even with the ugly mouth and everything. I prefer this over the Arkham City figure, of course HT made a better job with the sculpt and everything but the articulation is virtually non-existent

To me it just seems like SSC can't take constructive criticsm - and throw their toys out of the pram when they get it! I seriously have to wonder who passes the final prototype for production! Ths Superman figure's head was way to big for the body... and that jaw! Lantern is rife with problems!
And the saddest thing of all is that the Batman and Joker figures were superb – I was really looking forward to collecting them all!

To me it just seems like SSC can't take constructive criticsm - and throw their toys out of the pram when they get it! I seriously have to wonder who passes the final prototype for production! Ths Superman figure's head was way to big for the body... and that jaw! Lantern is rife with problems!
And the saddest thing of all is that the Batman and Joker figures were superb – I was really looking forward to collecting them all!

Exactly. I like this figure and will be getting it. Superman's head is too big. The Green Lantern suite is ok, but he is really expensive for what we are getting. That figure really should be re-worked. But, I have been collecting SSC figures for a long time and the pattern I see is that they are giving up on this line. So many good figures to make. People are not going to buy expensive crap. The sales figures will not be there if they do not start listening to the fans.

I don't know what SS is doing when it comes to their 1/6 figures. Wolverine was shown a year ago and teased before that. The figure looked worse this year and it still isn't ready for PO. Even if it went up tomorrow it wouldn't be out by the end of the year.

If it takes 2+ years for a figure, you probably shouldn't announce it that soon. Just makes them seem plain unreliable.

I'm excited to see in hand pics of this. After having two of their DC figures (Batman and Superman) and Nathan Drake, all of which do not look all that great in pics turned out to be spectacular in hand IMO. I've just come to the conclusion that recent SS stuff stuff doesn't photograph well.

No kidding. Don't forget, they also teased spiderman, iron man and (my most wanted in 1/6) Dr. Doom. There happens to be an avengers movie out, and a fantastic four and new spiderman in the near future. Absolute radio silence on those though. Can they honestly be that hard to develop at this point? They should have making 1/6 figures down.

Back