SS Wolvie vs Saber EX Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tma1c

Super Freak
Reaction score
I decided to get a repaint of Wolverine in the yellow suit. I think it needed a little contrast from Sabertooths suit. I didnt like them being almost the same color. I think it turned outn pretty nice. Saul from statue forum also modified the shoulder pads which was a great addition.

I know a lot of people like the brown costume but I wasn't a fan.

Hope you like

tma1c

Very nicely done.

Some constructive criticism? The blue is too metallic and shiny, it works for the shoulder pads but looks awkward on the mask, gloves, spankies and boots. Makes it look like armor instead of his normal costuming. Other than that fantastic!

Very nicely done.

Some constructive criticism? The blue is too metallic and shiny, it works for the shoulder pads but looks awkward on the mask, gloves, spankies and boots. Makes it look like armor instead of his normal costuming. Other than that fantastic!

The metallic blue color is actually my favorite part, lol. But I can see how it looks a little like armor.

Thanks for the comments!

I think that is an improvement to the piece and really makes it pop with those colours. You were right, before it came off looking too bland.

damn that is awesome! I also love the metallic blue!

Wow.... Great work there. I'm not familiar with Saul's work, but to judge from this statue... It must be amazing. I really like it, I think it actually works a lot better. Doesn't all blend together. Wolvie really pops.

I have always liked that yellow and blue Wolvie suit more anyway....nice repaint. Looks great.

Thanks for the comments! I actually haven't received it yet. Those pictures were taken by Saul. He shows off his work pretty nicely! It should receive it soon.

Nice paint job, it looks really nice! I think I prefer the brown though. I don't know if it's because I'm used to it. Either way, you have a fantastic piece there.

Looks excellent!! :rock :rock I love the repaint and I like the shiny, metallic blue...it really helps Wolvie stand out. I wasn't a huge fan of this piece, but with this repaint I'm liking it a lot more. :D

Back