• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Venom CQ EX,Hulk CQ, Neca 1/4 Masked, 1:1 PredatorBerserker Mask. Exc. Blanka Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickNack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I really hate doing this but I gotta sell most of my collection. I am starting Pharmacy school this fall and I need to get rid of some debt before I start.

Right now I am still struggling to type this up because I don't want to sell, but I must.

All have original boxes. Prices do not include shipping to 48 states- sorry no international shipping

Sideshow Comiquettes
All have been displayed but are in perfect condition, no flaws, scratches, chips, blemishes... nothing wrong with them.

Venom EX #280 $700
Hulk #176 $575
Carnage #227 SOLD

Sideshow 1:1 Berserker Predator Bio #251 $400

Pop Culture Shock Sideshow Exclusive Blanka Bust (Blue One)
Brand New- never displayed
$90

Just Added- NECA 1/4 Predator masked. Comes with original box-both are in excellent condition. He has been taken out of the box and displayed- $85

Payment via PayPal via gift or add the 4% fee.
100% positive feedback on Amazon and Ebay as NickNacks317
7 Positive reviews on Freaks forum.

Last edited:
Re: SS Venom CQ EX, Hulk CQ, Carnage CQ, 1:1 Berserker Mask. Exc. Blanka Bust. For s

i sent you a pm not sure if you had a chance to look at it yet

Back