• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Stealth Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like a lot of people enjoyed looking at my thread hehehhehe.

so far, i have secured 2 Stealths, still looking for 3-4 more)

darth loki, already sent you a PM..

High Treker, will send you a PM

PS: I would'nt mind a Regular SS Doom for $300 either :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Replied to.

the last couple of these have gone for over or close to $700 on the bay. Not bad for something that's still over a month away.

It's always hard to guage the value of something that hasn't shipped yet. That's one reason I'm so apprehensive about selling it just yet. Not to mention I'll be selling the Grey Hulk to help pay for some other things so I'm not 100% sure I wanna let this go quite yet.

It's always hard to guage the value of something that hasn't shipped yet. That's one reason I'm so apprehensive about selling it just yet. Not to mention I'll be selling the Grey Hulk to help pay for some other things so I'm not 100% sure I wanna let this go quite yet.

no problem, i completely understand :D

Replied to.

the last couple of these have gone for over or close to $700 on the bay. Not bad for something that's still over a month away.

Not really. Last one went for $650, don't try to rip the guy off :p

Don't sell it man, wait it out and watch it grow. This one is a true collectible imo.

I'm looking for a Doom PF for myself, not to turn around and sell, so I hope someone will consider giving me first crack if they have one to sell. Silencio hasn't denied he is looking to resell these, and is probably not providing them as early Christmas presents to his friends. :lol

Just thought I'd pass along that I just got my 12-15 day notice from SS

good luck for all of those that are searching for this

I'm looking for a Doom PF for myself, not to turn around and sell, so I hope someone will consider giving me first crack if they have one to sell. Silencio hasn't denied he is looking to resell these, and is probably not providing them as early Christmas presents to his friends. :lol

come on man,
do i really have to give all the reasons I'm buying?? do you see me selling anything in the Freakboard...

I'm a buyer not a fighter :chew

come on man,
do i really have to give all the reasons I'm buying?? do you see me selling anything in the Freakboard...

I'm a buyer not a fighter :chew

i can vouch for silencio. and i believe The Josh can as well. he's just trying to buy...leave him alone!!!!! :lol :lol :lol

I agree silencio is a good buyer. He bought a Scarface p.f. from me last year and told me up front it was for his brother or a friend (can't remember exactly) for their birthday.

The flood begins :monkey1

I have a feeling we'll see this dip a bit at first and then pick back up in a few months once we get closer to the movie release. I'm still happy with my regular though.

Back