• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Trade SS, Present Toys, Toys Era and Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! What are the new figures you?ve added? Is it the same ones listed on top?

Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just toss them in there at random. Could be at the top. Could be at the bottom. Could be in the middle. I like to keep’em guessing.

I just toss them in there at random. Could be at the top. Could be at the bottom. Could be in the middle. I like to keep?em guessing.

Oh I see [emoji23] well it?s a bit confusing as of what?s sold and what?s out there.

But if you possibly (highly doubt) have a Ben affleck Batman or Anakin for sale id be interested

Oh I see [emoji23] well it?s a bit confusing as of what?s sold and what?s out there.

But if you possibly (highly doubt) have a Ben affleck Batman or Anakin for sale id be interested

Sure, well, anything on the list with a price is still for sale. Anything I sell I’ll mark sold. I do happen to have a new Justice League Deluxe Batman that I might be selling soon but I haven’t listed it yet. I won’t be listing an Anakin though.

Sure, well, anything on the list with a price is still for sale. Anything I sell I?ll mark sold. I do happen to have a new Justice League Deluxe Batman that I might be selling soon but I haven?t listed it yet. I won?t be listing an Anakin though.

Alright awesome I?ll keep checking up on the Batman!

As for Anakin well this is a long shot but let me know if you ever find anyone selling the dark side version! I?ve been desperate to get my hands on that guy but the crazy prices he goes for is really not comforting to my bank account [emoji23]

Alright awesome I?ll keep checking up on the Batman!

As for Anakin well this is a long shot but let me know if you ever find anyone selling the dark side version! I?ve been desperate to get my hands on that guy but the crazy prices he goes for is really not comforting to my bank account [emoji23]

I haven’t seen a DS Anakin go for less than $550 in months. That’ll be a hard find for less than that right now.

I haven?t seen a DS Anakin go for less than $550 in months. That?ll be a hard find for less than that right now.

Yeah you?re probably right. Unless hot toys magically finds extra stock and sells it at a limited amount or they re-issue after seeing those crazy ebay prices

Do you know how much you might be selling Batman for?

Yeah you?re probably right. Unless hot toys magically finds extra stock and sells it at a limited amount or they re-issue after seeing those crazy ebay prices

Do you know how much you might be selling Batman for?

I was wanting to trade it for a Mudtrooper. I turned down $350 for it yesterday.

is that Iron Spider-man the IW or VGM, hoping it's the VGM :pray:

It’s IW. :)

Back