SS Newsletter help......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C1eaN

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ok, so I am tired of feeling like I am going to miss out on new Priority Pre Orders when I am qualified for them. I have checked my newsletter status and I am all set there.

I am also getting SS emails to my current inbox with no issues at all....but.....I never get Newsletters email to me.

-Have they changed the way they do this?

Any thoughts, suggestions would be great!

I rarely get the newsletters the day they're sent out. More often than not, I simply log into the newsletter via Sideshow's website and read it there. Typically, Thursday night at 6PM Pacific, give or take a few minutes.

Check your mail box is not rejecting it as spam. I would also get into the habit of just checking out the newsletter page each time you visit SS just in case you miss any 'special' notifications that can come out any time.
Don't rely on your inbox as time delays could mean missing out !!! :wink1:

Ok, so I am tired of feeling like I am going to miss out on new Priority Pre Orders when I am qualified for them. I have checked my newsletter status and I am all set there.

I am also getting SS emails to my current inbox with no issues at all....but.....I never get Newsletters email to me.

-Have they changed the way they do this?

Any thoughts, suggestions would be great!

Sounds like your email is registering them as SPAM. That said, I usually don't get the newsletter until well after it's been up for 6hrs. Your best bet is to view it via Sideshow's website. It's usually posted between 5:45pm and 6:30pm PST.

Back