Premium Format SS LIVE: is this a new OBI Wan PF??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sees topic*

AWESOME!

Finally getting to ROTS Kenobi? Maybe even Kenobi in clone armor?

*clicks topic*

..*sigh*

They'll screw this one up one way or another, or have it cost 800 bucks or something like that.

Exactly what I was thinking. I want Revenge of the Sith Obi Wan more than any other piece. What the hell is Sideshow doing?

I would have preferred an EP3 version...

*sees topic*

AWESOME!

Finally getting to ROTS Kenobi? Maybe even Kenobi in clone armor?

*clicks topic*

..*sigh*

They'll screw this one up one way or another, or have it cost 800 bucks or something like that.

Exactly what I was thinking. I want Revenge of the Sith Obi Wan more than any other piece. What the hell is Sideshow doing?

Agreed with you guys... clicked on this hoping to finally see an EP3 Obi-wan especially considering HT recently revealed their EP3 obi-wan not too long ago. While I'm interested in seeing how this new ANH PF comes out, I'm very disappointed in SS for STILL not releasing a proper EP3 Obi-wan.

Agreed with you guys... clicked on this hoping to finally see an EP3 Obi-wan especially considering HT recently revealed their EP3 obi-wan not too long ago. While I'm interested in seeing how this new ANH PF comes out, I'm very disappointed in SS for STILL not releasing a proper EP3 Obi-wan.

So disappointed that we don't have Ewan Obi Wan yet. Maybe this will come with an alternate portrait, but I would so prefer Revenge of the Sith Kenobi.

On Sideshow live next week

Attachments

• 2976EC0F-760D-40BD-BA8C-694CBE45B737.jpg
    2976EC0F-760D-40BD-BA8C-694CBE45B737.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 156
This seems kinda dumb considering how the first Kenobi PF was basically paired with Vader. So, if I replace my Obi-Wan, what will poor ANH Vader do? :)

Thought they'd wait until SDCC for this one.

Still hoping for 2-4 new pieces to be revealed at SDCC.

Looks pretty decent there...much better than some of their recent offerings.

I told myself to quit cause of space after Leia.. but its Obiwan :( need to make space

Back