• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Jabba and his Throne! Plus extras...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixram1977

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling Jabba and his throne together. I do not have the original boxes for Jabba and his throne. But They were only displayed for a short while and are complete. I will also throw in the Bib Fortuna Exclusive and the exclusive Bounty hunter Boushh Leia and Reg.Bespin Han along with the first creature pack with Salacious B. Crumb. These figures do have boxes and are complete boxes do have wear. A small part on the throne were Jabbas Hooka pipe is is missing paint but other than that it is in good shape! Thanks I can post pics later. $300 Shipped !!!! Its a steal come one guys need cash for an Enterbay Bruce Lee!!!!!

Last edited:
Having a hard time believing this is still available... close to $500 retail before shipping :google

No prob man, I mean I paid retail for all that stuff and am more than satisfied... just scratching my head that no one is snapping it up :huh

Oh I pack up my stuff pretty good. Never had any problems or complaints from the guys. I have plenty of packing material that will go in this shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back