SS give us the alt heads for the Wolverine LSF, and I will put in my order right now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome heads for this amazing piece.
If there are three heads i'll buy it certainly.

I'm sure the packaging has already been done
It will add costs and shipping will increase
A little too late to ask
I wish we had a choice... But for all these big guys no switch out

This thing is 10 months out from shipping, now after these two other portraits were outed they can make an effort for their customers and include them for that huge price tag. No excuse for it, and with this being an open edition item then they have plenty of time to take in orders and delay shipping for it.

if any of you really want the extra heads, take it to their FB page under the LSF Wolvie announcement like the others. It may or may not help at all, but it's worth a shot. Those sculpts are just too awesome. As far out from shipping as this is, it can't be that difficult to add them considering they are made in small batches anyways.

Clearly these heads would have added some nice incentive to this piece.

If Jerry at PCS can throw in extra heads on his scorpion PF from customer feedback, then so can SS.

Still, I would want these heads WITH an ES to place an order.

Chris

Last edited:
Yeah the unmasked head is absolutely beautiful, but still won't solve my space issue :(

"FAIL" is grossly overused around here, but not including those absolutely phenomenal head sculpts with this can only be described as such.

Damn, that choice is the freaking epitome of "FAIL".

Hope wideshow will include a second head because I really think this LSF is overprice with only one head and not the best one.

I'm on board if they add the two heads, if not then this over grown REGULAR Wolverine PF is not worth it...at all

I Will only buy the Hulk LSF, wich will probably be around $3000 when it comes out...Thats why I'm buying less and less, preparing my budget for this masterpiece.

Talk about hitting the nail on the head with a statement, this is the biggest hammer I've ever seen strike their target.

I've been out of polystone/resin for a few years now but Hulk LSF would be one piece that would be a must own for me. even at $2K-$3K.

My polystone/resin collection would start again with Hulk LSF and end with Hulk LSF.

To not own that should be considered a LIFE FAIL and maybe even be punishable by death. :lecture

I'm saving big time, I love my life. :lol

I cant see SS making a LSF Hulk for yearssss, then take yearssss before its ready to ship.

I also doubt it will be a true LSF piece, it will probably be slightly larger than the PF. A 1:2 Hulk piece would stand over 5' tall, if its made of polystone it will weigh a ton. I know because I already have a couple 1:2 Hulks. SS will take the easy way out, make it super light and very small. You can quote me!

Chris

Wolverine, Spidey, and Venom are the only Marvel characters I would consider in this treatment, but with the price tag, the Marvel characters need to be the absolute best representation of the character. This would have been if 3 heads were included, otherwise, it's not getting my money cause I still have favorite characters in the LOTR and Predator franchse that will prolly top this basic 2k pf. I will only be getting one LSF, thought Wolverine could've been it.

I cant see SS making a LSF Hulk for yearssss, then take yearssss before its ready to ship.

I also doubt it will be a true LSF piece, it will probably be slightly larger than the PF. A 1:2 Hulk piece would stand over 5' tall, if its made of polystone it will weigh a ton. I know because I already have a couple 1:2 Hulks. SS will take the easy way out, make it super light and very small. You can quote me!

Chris

Sheesh :pfft:

Remind me never to hire you for a marketing position :lol

Last edited:
SS hinted at a very large Hulk a while back when someone showed them one of the Asian kits.

Maybe SS should sell these additional portraits for $100 a piece since it appears the head is removable .

SS hinted at a very large Hulk a while back when someone showed them one of the Asian kits.

Maybe SS should sell these additional portraits for $100 a piece since it appears the head is removable .

maybe SS should do that with every piece? Stop making Ex pieces and just make the reg, then offer additional switch out parts/heads for a seperate price.

Back