SS GI Joe Bodies Thread! Q/A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even the most de-railed threads usually maintain some peripheral connection to the original topic. But anyway. . .do you drink at work, Skiman?

:chug :chug :chug :chug

You know a post is garbage when the poster has to put their own "good posting" smileys in it. :lol

Nah that means you have no chance of steering the opinion.

Lock it down.... N DA FACE!!!!

N DA FACE, I said.

thread-derail-1953.jpg

If you can get one with tight enough joints, the Pro Snake comes on can look good with a little modding. Mainly just try to make the uniform conform to his neck... as it is it flares out and he looks like the demon from The Keep. I pulled the material down a bit and used a small fastener sort of belt around the neck to help it lay down. I think it looks way better...

SnakeEyes016.jpg

SnakeEyes001.jpg

SnakeEyes002.jpg

I like him on the Pro because I always pictured Snake being smaller and more lithe, like Bruce Lee.

Here's mine on the Wesker, I love the delt and tri/bicep tie in here, it makes him look lean and mean... about ready to get some kick 1 2 3 arse!!!

IMG_4715.jpg

Last edited:
If you can get one with tight enough joints, the Pro Snake comes on can look good with a little modding. Mainly just try to make the uniform conform to his neck... as it is it flares out and he looks like the demon from The Keep. I pulled the material down a bit and used a small fastener sort of belt around the neck to help it lay down. I think it looks way better...

I like him on the Pro because I always pictured Snake being smaller and more lithe, like Bruce Lee.

If that works for you, great. To me, the pro still just looks soooooo out of place under a lycra shirt. The ST-1 body did a good job of giving him a "Lee" type body. I just don't see that here on the Pro though. If you can find one, the pro didn't look too bad under a military sweater.

Here's some nice photos by Sam that I plan to mimic once my comedian body is here this weekend. It gives him articulation plus the mass that I like for SS while having the sleeves off.

Here's some pics of my latest and probably last mods to SS. I finally got hold of some hands that completed the poses I needed and I've had him waiting on this body swap for some months now.

SSarmup.jpg

SSswordback.jpg

SSswords.jpg

Back