SS Elektra EX - Black or White?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you had the choice, either a black or white Elektra EX, which would you like?

• Black costume

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • White costume

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Leave her in classic red

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
Well my white Elektra didn't convert, but I did take them up on their offer for the Red EX - now I'll have 3 of them - 2nd one is sitting at the post office waiting for me tonight.

So that means that I'll be doing the black and white conversion of Ms. Elektra! Woohoo!

This way, I'll have the Katana's and the Sai's as Red, White and Black! I just realized something the other night - those are our team jersey colour's for the Canadian Olympic Hockey Team! I'll have the hockey team variant sitting in my display case eventually - LOL!

Hopefully I can get started soon on converting these one's, but my back hasn't been cooperating with me since my surgery - hard to sit for any length of time. It'll come in time anyways.

Now that I have my 3 EX Elektra's, I'm stoked to get them done!

Cheers, Carl

Well my white Elektra didn't convert, but I did take them up on their offer for the Red EX - now I'll have 3 of them - 2nd one is sitting at the post office waiting for me tonight.

So that means that I'll be doing the black and white conversion of Ms. Elektra! Woohoo!

This way, I'll have the Katana's and the Sai's as Red, White and Black! I just realized something the other night - those are our team jersey colour's for the Canadian Olympic Hockey Team! I'll have the hockey team variant sitting in my display case eventually - LOL!

Hopefully I can get started soon on converting these one's, but my back hasn't been cooperating with me since my surgery - hard to sit for any length of time. It'll come in time anyways.

Cheers, Carl

Nice Carl! She's gonna look better with the Katana's anyways. Dude, I really can't wait to see her once she's done!

Careful with your back and hope you get better soon, remember to mobilise a lot. You going to a physiotherapist too? At least she'll keep your mind off it.

Grats on all your E's.

Nice Carl! She's gonna look better with the Katana's anyways. Dude, I really can't wait to see her once she's done!

Careful with your back and hope you get better soon, remember to mobilise a lot. You going to a physiotherapist too? At least she'll keep your mind off it.

Grats on all your E's.

Yeah, I'm relly excited about doing the conversions - very pleasing to have something special in my collection.

I'm moving around as much as can be tolerated and it's mighty painful! Physiotherapy is still way too early as per my surgeon - he still has to have me get another MRI and EMG to see what could be causing me all this pain still. This was my 2nd surgery - give me relief already - sheesh!

Nerves are firing all screwed up and my legs feel like somebody is stabbing them all the time - thank heavens I have my sexy Elektra's to look at to make me forget about the pain - LOL!

Thanks for the well wishes, Carl

Cheers, Carl

Are you going to display the red one with the sais or swords. To me, my white version looks like she should have the swords because I just always picture her with sais in the red outfit.

Are you going to display the red one with the sais or swords. To me, my white version looks like she should have the swords because I just always picture her with sais in the red outfit.

I prefer the swords myself - thats why I got the additional 2 other EX's to paint them white and black.

I will convert both of the arms, so that I can have the option of switching them out, if I want a different look later on.

Cheers, Carl

I prefer the swords myself - thats why I got the additional 2 other EX's to paint them white and black.

I will convert both of the arms, so that I can have the option of switching them out, if I want a different look later on.

Cheers, Carl

black with katanas.... too hawt!

Back