SS Chucky doll rumor...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
On Pride of Chucky there's a rumor going around that SS will release some info soon about a new Chucky doll.

Here's hoping it's life sized and not scarred!

Anyone else hear anything about this?

If this happens to be true, words can not express my happiness. But please, no stitched version! Need a good guy doll with proper good guys window box. Missed out on the Medicom and Dream Rush good guys, and really don't feel like selling my car so I can buy one off ebay. Please sideshow, make it happen.

I would love any life size Chucky to go with my custom burnt one. They will look so good together!!

Maybe I'll make a second stand for him.

As much as I would love this I'm not getting my hopes up. I just don't see this happening. I also believe it was posted as a pun but who knows!

It would be cool if they did some sort of 1/6 scale two-packs since Chucky is a smaller character:

Child's Play 1 - Original Chucky and "burnt" final confrontation Chucky (all limbs removable)
Child's Play 2 - New Chucky and a wounded on wheel cart Chucky with knife hand? Maybe an alternate smashed-in "Good Guy Tommy" portrait?
Child's Play 3 - New Chucky with Good Guy box, removable face piece, severed hand, grenade, bolt-action rifle, and jar of marbles? lol

Just some ideas....

Guys polar be sure to sign this petition, letting sideshow and other companies know there is a big enough audience for this. They're sleeping on the fans.
Sign to let sideshow know we want this life sized classic Chucky

https://www.change.org/p/we-want-a-1-1-scale-chucky-replica-from-the-movie-child-s-play

Are thing to get near 10k
I'm getting false leads saying that sideshow announced something in this forum regarding a new life sized replica now but no proof.

Back