SS Cap vs skull dio Ex and Spidey PF Reg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dns600

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Have both of these brand new, undisplayed. I'm having a tough time deciding if I should sell it or will I regret it later. Would appreciate your thoughts on my dilemma. Thanks

Chances are these will only go up in value. Therefore, unless you need the money, and you like them, keep them, because otherwise the prices might become more than you can afford to reacquire them in the future. As a Spiderman fan, I would keep Spider man, and as a Captain America fan, I would like the Captain America, too. However, if space is an issue, I would rather have a Cap PF than this dio, if I had to pick. Honestly I am not really into dios. I also would rather not have an ugly face like the Red Skull in my house, but that is just my personal preference.

Thanks for the info and comments guys......I've decided on keeping both items.....thanks again

lol were you really expecting any other outcome by asking the question here, on 2 grail pieces. :)

lol were you really expecting any other outcome by asking the question here, on 2 grail pieces. :)

Keep them both ,if you do not face any hard financial problem ..both are very good pieces .

@gagaliya - :slap myself silly haha was just making sure.

@darth_maul - so far no problems, but got lots of items on PO :lol hopefully won't get in trouble.......

Back