SS Beast Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forgot to ask but i dont know if my spectacles are a little bent. I figured its suppose to be like that due to the bridge of his nose. Can anyone post a picture of what they are suppose to look like please?

forgot to ask but i dont know if my spectacles are a little bent. I figured its suppose to be like that due to the bridge of his nose. Can anyone post a picture of what they are suppose to look like please?

Here's some from Sideshow hope it helps.

200123_press02-001.jpg

detail.jpg

still not clear if its suppose to be straight or bent?

figured since he has a big septum that it was suppose to be curved.

thanks anyways

SSC screwed the pooch on the regular of this statue with those flimsy, bent glasses.

If i hadn't went for the Ex, this wouldve gone back.

why does it cost $41 to ship to the UK? has that been the standard for most packages lately coming from SSC?

I get squeamish paying an extra 3-4% on the floating exchange rate.

why does it cost $41 to ship to the UK? has that been the standard for most packages lately coming from SSC?

I get squeamish paying an extra 3-4% on the floating exchange rate.

I dunno, i was concerned about this too, my Darth Maul PF only cost the standard $25 like all others, this was the only exception to that standard.

I hope Skaar is the $25 otherwise i wont be able to get that. Customs charges you on shipping as well :pfft:

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Back