SS Beast Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That can't be 1/4 scale Hulk comiquette. He looks smaller. Looks like 1/5 to me. The head looks right but its hard to judge scale based on the head size alone.

Yeah bro, seems to be btw 1/5 and 1/6 scale from 'ask sideshow'.

Q.
Can you PLEASE confirm one way or another whether the upcoming Olivetti Hulk Comiquette is 1/4th or 1/5th scale?

A.
It’s truly a hard question to answer. We think it looks perfectly proportioned with the Hulkbuster Comiquette, which means it’s somewhere between 1:6 and 1:5 scale, but it wouldn’t look small at all compared with your 1:4 scale collection. It’s BIG, and it’s Incredible. We’ve tried to provide a good number of group shots on his product page during Comic-Con, so you can be the judge.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=19873

That can't be 1/4 scale Hulk comiquette. He looks smaller. Looks like 1/5 to me. The head looks right but its hard to judge scale based on the head size alone.

Nah Dude, the Hulk is BIG. Maybe not quite 1/4, but its tough to say since Hulk varies so greatly in size.

I will point out that Hulk Comm. is 24" high while the Bucky PF is 25.5" high. Bucky is standing on a raised podium with his shield over his head (probably a 5-6 inch loss I would say). So the Hulk is pretty freaking big.

Possibly a switch out reg head or with glasses.

25-14.jpg

Looks like this look
270-1.jpg

Yeah bro, seems to be btw 1/5 and 1/6 scale from 'ask sideshow'.

Q.
Can you PLEASE confirm one way or another whether the upcoming Olivetti Hulk Comiquette is 1/4th or 1/5th scale?

A.
It’s truly a hard question to answer. We think it looks perfectly proportioned with the Hulkbuster Comiquette, which means it’s somewhere between 1:6 and 1:5 scale, but it wouldn’t look small at all compared with your 1:4 scale collection. It’s BIG, and it’s Incredible. We’ve tried to provide a good number of group shots on his product page during Comic-Con, so you can be the judge.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=19873

Nah Dude, the Hulk is BIG. Maybe not quite 1/4, but its tough to say since Hulk varies so greatly in size.

I will point out that Hulk Comm. is 24" high while the Bucky PF is 25.5" high. Bucky is standing on a raised podium with his shield over his head (probably a 5-6 inch loss I would say). So the Hulk is pretty freaking big.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure he's big and 1/4 scale Hulk comiquette is fine by me. Just that he looks 1/5 compared to the others in the pics.

I was hoping for a PF, although if it is 1/4 scale (which I doubt) I'll probably get it anyway.

Back