SS 12" TOR Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup. Revan would probably be the non Trooper I'd actually buy. I'm still looking for the smaller Hasbro figure, but the prices are just too crazy to justify the small figure.
DarthRevan_DarthMalak.jpg

I was luckey enough to find the Hasbro Revan and Malak figures at a local TRU a few years ago.

I keep watching the new trailer from E3 an I really want a figure of the female Jedi with the double-bladed lightsaber. She kinda reminds me of Serra Keto (the female Jedi you fight in the Jedi Temple before Cin Drallig) from the Ep3 video game.

Yeah, that trailer really piqued my curiosity for the TOR characters. I've never played any of the games, but those character designs are awesome! I wouldn't mind having those siths.

Darth Revan wears some kind of armour isn't he? So basicly he could be counted as a armour figure. And if SS keeps using the armourd body for
a while I wouldn't be suprised if we are seeing Revan in the next few months :D

The KOTOR characters are really awesome and I really like all the designs! As I am into armoured figures only, I will go for Bastila if she is well made enough and Revan and so forth...

I dunno if SS will make them(hope) but i bet Hasbro does. These i predict will be too popular not too. Hell, they already made some KOTOR ones.

Will they venture into gaming figs? Time will tell, SWG was greatly popular for a SW MMO till Sony borked it. But this is Bioware, hehe, we'll see!

(This COULD be one of the most popular MMO's ever)

Never underestimate fans desires to live and explore the SW galaxy.(with live players, it's what made SWG so much damn fun in the beginning)

I dunno if SS will make them(hope) but i bet Hasbro does. These i predict will be too popular not too. Hell, they already made some KOTOR ones.

Will they venture into gaming figs? Time will tell, SWG was greatly popular for a SW MMO till Sony borked it. But this is Bioware, hehe, we'll see!

(This COULD be one of the most popular MMO's ever)

Never underestimate fans desires to live and explore the SW galaxy.(with live players, it's what made SWG so much damn fun in the beginning)

:lecture:lecture:lecture I wouldn't be surprised as well. There are two brand new TFU 5-packs out. Figures from TOR would be gravy.

Is there anyway to get SS to know there's an interest in TOR/KOTOR figures?

Back