SS 1:6 Commander Praji Imperial Officer Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'side from the boots, he lloks more or less like mine. corse, i think i prefer the plastic hat. he MIGHT be repainted Chavez, but I'm not sure. he really is a great loooking piece. ESPECIALY when Medi-vader is choking him.

just a quicky...
DSCF1132.jpg

I just got my Praji yesterday off the waitlist. The best part about him - there was a $30 giftcard in the box. :rock

Okay, guys, I'm convinced. I went ahead and purchased Prajii today since he's available via second chance.

i'd love to kit bash prajii with kroenen's head and mask.

kroenen...star wars edition!

:chew :chew :chew

i hope i win an extra in the ss contest!!

Got my 2 Praji E-11 Stormie Blasters from Toy Anxiety. Now my RAH Stormie and Blackhole have new weapons

sideshowe11blastersextrld7.jpg

displayrahgroup03ek0.jpg

I got my Commander Praji today and I also got a $30 SSC gift card and Indiana Jones t-shirt.:whip
One question though, was he suppose to have an "exclusive sticker on the box or no?
:chew

I got my Commander Praji today and I also got a $30 SSC gift card and Indiana Jones t-shirt.:whip
One question though, was he suppose to have an "exclusive sticker on the box or no?

No...this is a different type of exclusive. There is only one version and he is only available to the U.S. markewt directly through Sideshow's website. Those types of exclusives never have the stickers.

No...this is a different type of exclusive. There is only one version and he is only available to the U.S. markewt directly through Sideshow's website. Those types of exclusives never have the stickers.

Thanks for the info...I was tearing apart the 3 boxes that my Praji was shipped in looking for it like an idiot!:rotfl

It may be a US exclusive, but I'm not having a hard time finding one...or three...

Well, I guess that's why we get the blonde babysitter...

Probably because Praji is one of the most unwanted SSC 1:6 figures in their history and have to give them away to clear inventory. Funny they never really sold out of the exclusive version of him on their site yet.

Back