Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Marcus Fenix looks great but They are charging way too much for him. Unless their quality has had a giant leap from their latest releases, I'm not interested.

Anyone stock up Square Enix rewards points? I just realized how ridiculous their conversion rate is. In order to get the Life Is Strange Vinyl (something I desperately wanted) you'd have to spend like 1300 dollars.

I'm seriously considering getting the Play Arts Deadpool figure. I've never bought anything from them before but he looks pretty awesome, are they usually any good?

Put it this way; if you go with a kai you are going to get an all around decent figure. Whether or not it's worth the hefty price tag is up to your discretion. Their biggest weakness right now seems to be non-anime face sculpts, thankfully Deadpool won't have that problem so i think he will be worth purchasing if you are a fan of the character.

Put it this way; if you go with a kai you are going to get an all around decent figure. Whether or not it's worth the hefty price tag is up to your discretion. Their biggest weakness right now seems to be non-anime face sculpts, thankfully Deadpool won't have that problem so i think he will be worth purchasing if you are a fan of the character.

Thanks for that. Big fan of the character and whilst I try to limit the amount of Deadpool figures I buy these days I do like to get him in different flavours. I think this one ticks the box :)

I can't believe SE wants $199 for the DC Variant Batman/Rogue Gallery figures. They have seriously lost their minds to think they can command such a high price. $10 to $20 more can get you a Hot Toys figure.

I'm just happy Marcus Fenix is "only" 150 usd. That's how they get you; they price their **** at ridiculous levels and then one or two products they price somehwat less ridiculously and you sit there thinking "well that's not so bad" like an idiot.

First time posting here so apologies if this has been answered, but does Square Enix still have the Street Fighter license? Because now that there's a new Marvel vs. Capcom I was wondering if they might do figures for it.

So I just received my play arts Kai squall from dissidia...

I think I'm done with them...seriously **** this company. As a stand alone, it's nice...but he's VISIBLY shorter than cloud and noctis...

WTF SE/PA?? Get your **** together! You had one job!

Good lord, they have a bunch of hacks that work there. Can't even have consistency huh? Is it too much to ask for?!

I wanted to do a video review but eff that. This company will no longer get any more money from me. Effin disaster of a toy manufacturer.

Cloud FFVII Remake - April 2017 - 14,800Yen - This is a definite purchase for me.

se170409.jpg

se170402.jpg

se170403.jpg

se170407.jpg

se170405.jpg

se170408.jpg

Barret FFVII Remake - May 2017 - 14,800Yen

se170509.jpg

se170506.jpg

se170507.jpg

I agree the price is high but I will pay it for Cloud, don't know about the rest of the team.

I'd like to know where the hell the rest of the AC line went... they pulled this **** twice already with leaving the line incomplete. We got Sephiroth coming, but that's it.

I'd like to know where the hell the rest of the AC line went... they pulled this **** twice already with leaving the line incomplete. We got Sephiroth coming, but that's it.

That's whats ticked me off about them too. I am still hoping we get a Cid and Aerith from that film as their versions would look really good in figure form.

Both look good... but of course these prices are retarded.

shfiguarts charges $50+ for their figures now and those have inaccurate heights and sometimes come with shady paint aps (dbz) this figure is a little on the pricey side but its 10+ inches and comes with decent paint application and sculpt

shfiguarts charges $50+ for their figures now and those have inaccurate heights and sometimes come with shady paint aps (dbz) this figure is a little on the pricey side but its 10+ inches and comes with decent paint application and sculpt

Inaccurate heights where? They seem fine to me. Unlike PAK where the figures keep getting taller and you can't display older figures with the new, since they're midgets.

PAK paint is pretty sloppy. It's also very well know for poor QC. For $140, this is a not worth it unless you're hardcore FF fans. But so far FF line is positive, a variant line is mixed bag. MGS line is not half good as FF line though

Back