Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why did PAK DC variant Superman and Supergirl's price jumped to $89.99 when Bats, WW, and GL are $79.99? Don't tell me they increased the size on the Supes to justify the price increase and thus ruining another line's scale.

The retailers are bumping up the prices.

Not PAK but i totally agree! Talgeese 1 & 3 has been my all time favorite gundam designs... Unicorn too cause i see some small similarities with his unicorn mode hahaha not sure if its because of its white finish or the eyes :))

My favorite Gundam design in general is Turn X

20081005.jpg

CONFIRMED by Hidemi in an interview that BARRET and CID are in the works... they're saving Cloud and Sephiroth for last because they've already done them so much. Of course Tifa is assumed, and hopefully Cait Sith is combined with Red.

So it'll most likely go like this:

Vol 2 - Barret, Cid, Red (+ Cait Sith please!)
Vol 3 - Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth

Finally a complete crew?? Would be cool if they also did Zack/Aerith, Reno/Rude.

CONFIRMED by Hidemi in an interview that BARRET and CID are in the works... they're saving Cloud and Sephiroth for last because they've already done them so much. Of course Tifa is assumed, and hopefully Cait Sith is combined with Red.

Finally a complete crew?? Would be cool if they also did Zack/Aerith, Reno/Rude.

I knew in my bones Cloud and Sephiroth were going to be last. Thank god they're finally doing Cid and Barret.

Wow in that case i need to get them now then (vincent, yuffie, rufus) thats just the sign i was waiting for lol

Finally good news.

Back