spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just crossing my fingers they have the 4 foot Frankenstein figure I have been searching for!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

Jesse

LOTRFan said:
I bought the "Big Frank" :monkey3

Sorry :eek: :lol

Jesseawilson said:
I am just crossing my fingers they have the 4 foot Frankenstein figure I have been searching for!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

Jesse

I bet you get your chance. :rotfl

pozerfranksm.jpg

Frankie stalked me trying to make me buy him. He and glow-in-the-dark Marilyn Munster were relentless in following me to nearly every page. If I never see either one of them, I won't be heartbroken.

Oh....and I think Jesse scooped up every bleeping freebie of 75% discount out there I think.

Wetanut said:
Oh....and I think Jesse scooped up every bleeping freebie or 75% discount out there I think.

:monkey3 ohhh you remember that do you................

Jesse

LOTRFan said:
I bought the "Big Frank" :monkey3

Lets see the pictures!!

I bought the glow-in-the-dark Marilyn Munster! ahahahha

That was such a blast! I don't think I'll ever forget that, it just was so much fun hunting for the banners or "first 5 people to email the mistress gets..."
That was fun!

Another cool thing about it you could still get some cool stuff while being at work. Pop in real quick and you might find a banner saying you won a statue or 75% off something. It was just cool.
2005 I thought it was based to much on the chat, 2004 was a wild ride I want to ride again!:lol

jlcmsu said:
October 29th indeed

I havent been able to celebrate my fav holiday, Halloween, in 2yrs now. First a close friend was killed in a car wreck the year before and I got married last year.
1yr ann this year. Guess I can mark this year off the list too. Thank God Spooktacular lasts more than 1day. .... she's worth it though

.... haha, that big Frank was EVERYWHERE

Sorry to hear that occulum.

The funny thing is I want to see big Frank again with the banners! I remeber yelling at my PC "somebody buy these"!!!

occulum said:
October 29th indeed

I havent been able to celebrate my fav holiday, Halloween, in 2yrs now. First a close friend was killed in a car wreck the year before and I got married last year.
1yr ann this year. Guess I can mark this year off the list too. Thank God Spooktacular lasts more than 1day. .... she's worth it though

.... haha, that big Frank was EVERYWHERE

I am sorry to hear about your friend.

The date is cool though cause that's my b-day. :chew

thanks guys

jlcmsu said:
The date is cool though cause that's my b-day. :chew
hey thats cool!
man I would have one HELLuva bday party every year.

my av is the last time I actually got to celebrate Halloween.

One thing that was very cool though, was last year we spent our honeymoon in Cabo, MX and I was somewhat bummed about missing halloween. But then when we got to Cabo I was pleasantly surprised to find out we got there just in time for their Day of the Dead festival. Had no idea it was going on and we went into town that night there are kids running around everywhere painted up like skeletons, a bazillion candles everywhere and tons of memorials for their family's dead set up all over the place.
I had a serious wine buzz goin from dinner and it was all somewhat surreal.

Ive got into Sideshow stuff for a little over 2 years now. I have never participated in Spooktacular but have heard Pitu talk about it alot in his vids. Anxious to check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back