Spooktacular Winner Emails?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was one of the winners of the Spooktacular Camp Crystal Lake book and I still haven't gotten an email to reply to. Have they been sent? If so, I didn't get it. I'm B. Rhinehart. I just don't want to miss my chance at claiming my prize. Thanks for the help.

PS Thank you Sideshow folks for another great Spooktacluar.

Dont Worry, I Won Spook 11 And Didnt Receive An Email Yet....sideshowdusty Said To Me That The Winners Will Receive A Confirmation Email This Week.

I just received my confirmation email for the crown I won the first night of chat.

So don't panic

The emails are trickling in now. You should get yours soon, if you don't PM Dusty or Chicky and they will straighten it out. :peace

Spooktacular!

I won the Scarface 12" figure. :naughty

Got my email yesterday and confirmed. I am thinking of selling it ( not a figure collector) or trading it for any LotR item. If you ar interested, PM me, and we'll talk.

I haven't got my email but it has only been a day since the contest closed. But I am worried about Hotmail screwing up and not receiving the email.
Got to be patient, they're probably trying to catch up on some sleep. :google

Edit:
I just received my confirmation email and sent my reply! :banana

Last edited:
I got my emails for the pippin statue and vamp willow.

WHen are the prizes shipping out?

Should be very soon i think. But don't worry if i'm not wrong they will email a shipping notice as usual so you know it's on the way and you can track it.

WetaMom said:
My prizes shipped out yesterday. :banana

I think maybe you've misunderstood - nothing has shipped yet, these are just confirmation emails. You will get a second email with shipping info :)

SideshowDusty said:
I think maybe you've misunderstood - nothing has shipped yet, these are just confirmation emails. You will get a second email with shipping info :)

Yeah, maybe this whole Fed-Ex Pre-delivery alert thing is confusing then. I don't know what else I could have coming with three items that are those weights. Oh well. A SS product is a SS product, whatever it is that I've forgotten about will be well recieved! :D

Back