Spooktacular Predictions Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW....

That would be great, i'm hoping for a Freddy PF discount myself. Now, i'm new to this, so how do the discounts work? Are there a set amount at that price or is there one and whoever gets it, gets it??? I just want to know what to be ready for? And did most discounts go live during the day, night, overnight?

The discount definitely wasn't for a single one because others on the board also got the SSE WOLFMAN and SSE BELA that were reduced in price. From what I remember the discount lasted for the majority of the first Friday of Spooktacular, so the prices remained low for a number of hours.

Hope this info helps, but hopefully someone else who's participated in numerous Spooktaculars can maybe clarify this.

I wouldn't go getting your knickers in a knot because you don't know what to expect. It's Spooktacular, go with the flow. Expect the unexpected. Spooktacular is a developing concept. There are no hard and fast rules or guidelines other than what Sideshow wish to make, so wait and see. It wouldn't be fun if it went according to a set formula.

just throwing my hat in the ring. I'd not be suprised to see the first indy offering.
probobly gandalf, some new sw thing, a new dead fig or two....... and Perhaps, just perhaps as a new liscense.....

tardis_dream.jpg

Hey, I can dream, right?

Theres gonna be some sort of mad scientist. Probably from the Dead line.

And it looks like thing is the only PF we'll be getting, so my hopes of a new horror PF are gone:monkey2

How about an entire Christopher Lee Halloween.. Dooku, Saruman, Dracula and I'm sure a lot more I am forgetting. :emperor :saruman

The Madness begins.....

spooktaculargm4.jpg

While it may be old news to some it still gets me smiling because I love me some Spooktacular

Surely the Thing can't be the only PF announced? No Uni Monster, Modern Horror, or Dead? I don't even collect PF (due to lack of funds only), but I still feel there should be more. 10 1:6ers, even with some Anime things or whatever they are currently showing, is a great number. Lets hope at least one is a Dead, a Jason/Roy, and a Myers!

Back