Spooktacular Predictions Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My predictions... (Horror only, I'll leave the other lines to others)

Creature from the Black Lagoon Premium Format pre-order
The Dead female zombie pre-order
Bride of Frankenstein SSE Premium Format in-stock
Frankenstein 1:1 Bust SSE in-stock
Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format pre-order

all i want is a new dead figure. or 2? hint, hint. i know we all want new LOTR and SW announcements but that usually doesnt happen for spooktacular does it? i also want to be able to use my sideshow gift card at the event. i heard a rumor somewhere that someone actually used one of these things.

A Red Death Phantom would be sweet. Its a fantastic scene, one of my favourite ever, but in all honesty the Phantom PF I own currently is flawless in every way and is very iconic.

My predictions

SSE 1:1 Franky Bust
PF Myers

A new Dead figure

:rock:rock:rock I hope they announce those two.

I'd like to see a 12" Chainsaw Ash since they still have the "Army of Darkness" license.

My Prediction:

• 1/6 THE DEAD Female Zombie offering
  • 1/6 Rob Zombie Inspired Michael Myers
  • 1/6 Rob Zombie Inspired Michael Myers in Insane Asylum clothing
  • 1/4 Creature from the Black Lagoon
  • 1/6 New Jason Offering
  • First offering into the Horror Diorama

I think the SSE Bride and SSE 1:1 Frankie bust will be saved for B&W Friday

My Prediction:

• 1/6 THE DEAD Female Zombie offering
  • 1/6 Rob Zombie Inspired Michael Myers
  • 1/6 Rob Zombie Inspired Michael Myers in Insane Asylum clothing
  • 1/4 Creature from the Black Lagoon
  • 1/6 New Jason Offering
  • First offering into the Horror Diorama

I think the SSE Bride and SSE 1:1 Frankie bust will be saved for B&W Friday

I was thinking that a Myers might be a sure bet but I wasn't thinking about the Asylum outfit, nice call!

Hopefully there will be some deep discounts on the remaining SSE Universal Monsters. The SSE Wolfman's price was reduced to under a $100 if I remember correctly last year, hoping the SSE Phantom follows the same path this year.

Gift Card or no, if LAM comes up again for $107 I have to bite. I have just been wanting that piece for too long.

PituIsDead.jpg

Hopefully there will be some deep discounts on the remaining SSE Universal Monsters. The SSE Wolfman's price was reduced to under a $100 if I remember correctly last year...

WOW....

That would be great, i'm hoping for a Freddy PF discount myself. Now, i'm new to this, so how do the discounts work? Are there a set amount at that price or is there one and whoever gets it, gets it??? I just want to know what to be ready for? And did most discounts go live during the day, night, overnight?

I think we'll see a Pinhead PF announcement because of the clue given by the Mistress of the Web.

Back