SPOOKTACULAR bad start

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quoted from the email I got in my inbox:

Its gonna be a Spooktacular week at Sideshow!
October 26 - October 31, 2006 at SideshowCollectibles.com

Technically not a full week, but a whopping six days of fun, product news, cool savings, giveaways, a carving Pumpkin contest and general nonsense that will definitely get you in trouble at work! The festivities begin on Thursday, October 26th with the launch of our newsletter and run until Tuesday, October 31st at midnight PT. Make sure to visit our site and bookmark our Spooktacular event page, because this is where all the action will be taking place! You can also use the links in your upcoming October 26th newsletter!

The programmers have spoken!!!

The site now says tonight...that about sums it up :rotfl

Kookie said:
The programmers have spoken!!!

The site now says tonight...that about sums it up :rotfl

They may have spoken to you, Americans
but over here the evening has allready begun ...

feedme said:
it may be 3am in the morn now..gahness to the max..pepsi max at that

I hear 9pm PCT
that could as well be 4 or 5 am in EU ...
Ireland will be an hour sooner ...

i need some good movies to stay awake !

I might just have a Friday the 13th marathon at this rate..beating that I could always watch late night commercials on cilit bang:emperor

Well, you know, it IS Spooktacular and strange things are bound to happen... ghosties take over the servers and play with your heads. So get used to it :lol

(and can we PLEASE keep all Spook references in the main Spooktacular thread?? I'm warning you now that I'm ONLY reading that one from now on :duff)

SideshowDusty said:
Well, you know, it IS Spooktacular and strange things are bound to happen... ghosties take over the servers and play with your heads. So get used to it :lol

(and can we PLEASE keep all Spook references in the main Spooktacular thread?? I'm warning you now that I'm ONLY reading that one from now on :duff)

ow, there is another thread too...

the mystery continues ...

Oh yeah, it's bad it's bad. I love it.

Michael_jackson_bad_1.jpg

Who's bad?

3009_press01-001.jpg

It can all end for all I care. I have another zombie.

:lol Now you're really scaring me, but how about a 1/6th zombie Jackson. It's not beyond the realm of possibilities. Come on. You can't tell me there's going to be likeness issues.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Those pics were appropriately placed in the horror section! :horror

SideshowDusty said:

ohhhhhhh.......don't ya just love it when Dusty gets tough & mean :lol :D

Back