Spike's coming....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slayerverse98 said:
Where do i look for this form?

It's under "contact us" in the customer assistance part of the menu on the left hand side of the page on Sideshow's main page.

Thanks. I did look there but i couldn't find it untill later. I got an email back from Jennifer and she said the Flex Pay isn't available for the second chance offer Spike so i guess i'll just have to order the standard one when i have payed off my last payment for Buffy.

About time... :D

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Spike Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #71681) from our Buffy the Vampire Slayer Premium Format Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Oh wonderful!

The fist person to get him, please, please post up some photo's. I'm dying to see what the final product will look like, and if they haven't buggered it up like they usual do. :rolleyes:

sueworld said:
Oh wonderful!

The fist person to get him, please, please post up some photo's. I'm dying to see what the final product will look like, and if they haven't buggered it up like they usual do. :rolleyes:

haha...

I hope they Didnt...
He has been such a long time Coming that it would really suck if they screw it up...:monkey2

:chew
Got my 3-5 day notice as well:D
I will be sure to post pics when mine arrives, although Im located in Aus, so I wont be the first to get theres.
NOw al I can do is wait and pray Sideshow did this piece the justice it deserves.

I somehow doubt it. There's that large toy fair that people are talking about. I don't know if they'll be any photo's at that, but he would have shipped to the states by then, so if they have c*cked it up, it will be too late for us to cancel!

Oh well, there's always eBay to dispose of him I suppose. :rolleyes:

Back