Spidey wait list times

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bannister

Super Freak
Reaction score
post you wait list times for spidey. mine was 1714., oh nevermind, mines an actual order, but for those who missed out, post your times.

2006-11-24 17:18:42

Got the SSE Dracula, but missed on this one. I couldn't add it to my cart for a couple of minutes for some reason. Weird.

so....if their are any cancellations:monkey1 how long will it take for a wait-lister to here as they are in stock.

I wouldnt expect anything until middle of next week at the very earliest. Thats assuming they don't just keep it as a contest item for later.

Darth Loki said:
Weird, me too. Wonder how they'd sort that one out? Doesn't look like either of us will have a shot though.

we would have to get our light sabers out:maul :lol

now if someone's waitlist here gets updated before someone who is ahead of them will there be animosity ?

hydrobud said:
now if someone's waitlist here gets updated before someone who is ahead of them will there be animosity ?

If it did happen, I'd offer mine to whoever could prove their wait list time was first and should've been converted. Unless it were Danny, then I'd flip it :monkey1

hydrobud said:

your god damned cotton pickin toonin right there would be:lol

hydrobud said:

Are you kidding me? It would throw the whole Waiting List integrity thing into total chaos. Freaks everywhere would descend upon Sideshow corporate the likes of which we have not seen heretofor.

I shudder at the thought...

Darth Loki said:
If it did happen, I'd offer mine to whoever could prove their wait list time was first and should've been converted. Unless it were Danny, then I'd flip it :monkey1
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
I'm sure he would do the same for you.

Darth Loki said:

well that was my next question. who would fess up ?

just to be clear here are mine

drac bust - 17:47:45

spidey negative - 17:47:45

Back