Spidey Vs Hulk Exclusive Selling Out Quick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingdarkness03 said:
whos wife dosn't hate them i think its a jelousy issue. When I order the 1:1 Legend bust my wife threw a fit. shes like "you dont want to pay for a vacation to see my mom but you can spend $1000 on an f...in TOY!" ............How dare she!:banghead :banghead

Whooooooo!

Welsh Wizard said:
Join the club Crash..:D

My wife hates me.:rolleyes:

She was barely tollerable when I was collecting SW. But since I've pretty much narrowed my collecting focus to Sideshow stuff, she may be alright. Of course, if she knew how much some of this stuff cost. Yikes! I'd be sleeping with the dogs!

whos wife dosn't hate them

I'm pretty lucky--my wife likes my Sideshow stuff.

Of course, I haven't ordered any of the 1:1 busts. If a Darkness or Venom ever showed up at the door, I think there would be a little discussion...

tomandshell said:
I'm pretty lucky--my wife likes my Sideshow stuff.

Of course, I haven't ordered any of the 1:1 busts. If a Darkness or Venom ever showed up at the door, I think there would be a little discussion...

hey, T&S: did you score and XmenVsSentinel Ex from the wait list?

SolidLiquidFox said:
hey, T&S: did you score and XmenVsSentinel Ex from the wait list?

No!! Not yet--and I am losing hope, since it seems that many people are returning them, and there can't be many more left to go to those on the wait list at this point...

tomandshell said:
No!! Not yet--and I am losing hope, since it seems that many people are returning them, and there can't be many more left to go to those on the wait list at this point...

Don't loose hope man. You'll be surprised how many people return them after they get them because they are "not impressed" by it. I think that's how I scored an exclusive WolvieVsTooth in second chance offering.

Good luck! :peace

Man, I resisted this one for as long as I could, but I finally gave in and ordered the exclusive. I'll have to cancel all of my other pre-orders to swing it, but it's just too good pass up.

Yeah...as you can see by the meter bellow there is aproximately 5 left for ordering. It's been like that for a while now. I guess they'll sell by the time they announce the edition size of the regular non-exclusive.

Not sure the needle takes into account cancellations; I and a couple of buddies cancelled to see what would happen and the needle didn't budge. Is the needle in real-time and does it increment in 1 or 5's?

Guys, I think that quantity alert bar is showing increments of 25, not 5. :p

So if there really were only 5 left, and a few were cancelled, it wouldn't show any difference in the bar.

Back