Statue Spidey Classic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I waste of polistone or whatever of what it made it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe it's just me but the proportions on this statue look way off. His legs look too short, his chest too big in comparison to his legs. Not sure if it's the pose or what but it looks awful to me. Not impressed with the sculpt at all. :dunno

Too many rock base these days, at least this one would be nice as matching set. Still, nothin gonna top the Spider comiquette, IMO. Gonna display mine in the open air to ferment and gather dust for ever, eva, and ev!!!

Love it. Ordered.

Now do Cap, Thor and Hulk all classic looking just like this and the circle will be complete. :dance

BB

Maybe it's just me but the proportions on this statue look way off. His legs look too short, his chest too big in comparison to his legs. Not sure if it's the pose or what but it looks awful to me. Not impressed with the sculpt at all. :dunno

You probably grew up reading comics with McFarlane and Jim Lee art so your sense of body proportions is all wack!

BB

I don't like the eyes

Looks horrible. Hate the pose.

I waste of polistone or whatever of what it made it.

Is this what you guys wanted? :rotfl

tumblr_m5ko0uBy201ryyz79o1_500.jpg

BB

What is with Sideshow and standing on rocks?

:lecture It's looking too simplistic, what should we do?

:idea Make him stand on a rock.

:lecture Brilliant!

At least the base doesn't seem to be attached to spidey, so one can customize it to be on a gorgyle or something else. I just don't see spidey outside of NYC much and especially not on a rock.

A rock is weird. But it matches the other Sideshow Classics. All 3 are on rocks. So here it makes sense, just as with Negative Zone Spidey PF.

Eyes:
Since the Spider symbol has legs that all point down, this statue is Spider-Man's original costume. The eyes should be small.

This makes sense...the line is called Sideshow Classics, and all 3 characters are wearing a classic look. Might not be what some of yal want, but it is what it's supposed to be.
marvel-comics-retro-the-amazing-spider-man-comic-book-cover-68-crisis-on-campus-aged.jpg

i guess the thing that really throws me off with this statue is the extra thick black lines around his white eyes. well i guess if it was painted that is......:dunno

Back