Spidey 3 products preview.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
untitled1ya4.jpg

im getting that symbiote for sure :rock:rock:rock:rock

And if that's a preview of a Venom RAH, i'll be grabbing one of them as well.

I was going to sell my X3 RAH Wolverine and cancel the RAH Ghost Rider. But after seeing the preview of the RAH Spiderman 3 figures, I think I may have to stick with this line.

better sell it on ebay as fast as you can... and probably atleast sell it to make your money back...

put me on the bandwagon of OMFG I WANT THIS!!! look at the suit... it looks vinyl/pleather... I hope he comes with an alternate PP head.

The suit has the sleek look of the movies from what i can tell.

(wrong color webbing though but it is a proto)

when will these be up for preorder?

snakebeater said:
better sell it on ebay as fast as you can... and probably atleast sell it to make your money back...

put me on the bandwagon of OMFG I WANT THIS!!! look at the suit... it looks vinyl/pleather... I hope he comes with an alternate PP head.
Yeah, I was hoping this announcement would be a couple months off. :(
If I can sell it I'll probably trade up what I make off the original for these two.

yeah it doesn't look cloth... maybe vinyl/pleather??? awsome... I really hope they come with an atlernate PP head....

lol seth you've been waiting for this one man...

Can't believe we get all 3!!!!!! **** i hope they're 99$

Yeah the costume doesn't look cloth, when will these be up for order i must know.??:chew :chew :chew :chew :cool: :cool: :cool:

I like how they keep movie venom in the background awesome now SS when will these be up?

Seth Gecko said:
what a tease.(I need more pics prices LE ahhhhhhh)

insane! awesome

I swear seth and the gang predicted this ages ago... we already knew... we have a sixth sense for these things... LOL HAHHA

Back