Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.copperhead, recondo, + mo

11741954_10204727209315273_1988328256_n.jpg

a little cobra HISS lovin'

Re: Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.copperhead, recondo, + mo

i'll have two of these suits up for grabs this weekend...new vest for gung ho...fits on a bigger ish body..
10656565_10202725650757560_582759634_n.jpg

11714317_10204658601200113_1748941400_n.jpg

i still have one jinx suit done and ready to go....along with a BBQ suit....any takers? lmk...

Those pants are phenomenal, wish you'd post more of your completed work like that for those of us with poor imaginations. :lol

lol..i leave that up to the buyers.. i dont have the stuff to make a completed figure....but a few people should be getting stuff next week..so look for some cool pics...

so some updates....my wife is finally going in for her surgery this week(kept getting pushed back)...so i may or may not be around much for a couple of days...not sure of what will be happening exactly....so if i don't reply to you, no worries..you can pm me here or on my facebook page(matt bertwell) or OSW....

Good luck Matt! Best thoughts to you and yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have 2 twins suits set left over, if anyone is interested..having a must sell, sale today..need some quick cash today..drop me a line if interested...

and one jinx suit ready to go as well..

sooooo...my absence.....along with my wife's surgery, school, etc....and everything else that has gone wrong the past month or two....

my life took a bit of a hit a week or two ago...the house we are renting was for sale and it finally sold..which we knew it would at some point..even tho we hoped it would be to us...so it wasnt meant to be...lol...after that...my sis in law offered to help us buy a house..so we've been rushing around to find one before the end of sept...got one today i hope..signed some papers, jsut need to wait and see if they accept the offer....so everything has been even more crazy around here...just let us get settled in and back on our feet and get my sewing stuff up and going and i'll get caught up..everything has been put on hold for now(having to pack up stuff, etc)....so not a lot going on around here.....

i apologize for not being around much again....but will be as soon as we get things squared away....this is the 2nd time this year that had happened to us..lol...but now finally we will have our own house and hopefully wont have to move again anytime soon....lol..

Good luck man! I know first hand that renting can be a pain in the ass with no real stability. Landlord just charged us $50 because the USPS took a national holiday and he just received the rent today. Tried to argue but since we sent it on the 5th(last Saturday), it didn't get postmarked till the 8th (Tuesday) because of the holiday! Total BS. Hopefully I'll be able to follow suit and get a house next year.

Hope all goes well rogue. Its really been quite guys, I'm feeling the bug as well. Hope to see whats been brewing from everyone.

Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.copperhead, recondo, ...

Move on the 25th-26th. Uggghhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back