Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Army style pants/suits interest thread....help me pick fabric...for starduster!

I'd be up for a pair. Could be good for Star Duster or even Gung Ho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Army style pants/suits interest thread....help me pick fabric...for starduster!

if it's in scale, i'm in.

it's supposed to be in scale...that guy only does the 1/6th stuff...

edit..my bad..he does do 1:1 scale too..but found it in 1/6th as well..woot!

Last edited:

it's supposed to be in scale...that guy only does the 1/6th stuff...

No man, Ric does both, keep scrolling until you see that pattern and it says 1/6th, you linked the full scale.

let me see what i can find once i get that fabric and see....

i did find the same light blue that they used for the cobra comm. undershirt....if anyone needs one for CC, that is...

Last edited:

Yup in for pants. I would imagine King and Mando would be as well.

Would then just need to match some fabric with the light blue color for shirts. Prolly similar to Dukes.

I'm in for a pair. Have tried making a Duke style shirt yet?

I am in for star duster

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Re: Army style pants/suits interest thread....help me pick fabric...

just messing around a bit with new machine...this is the stitch that the SSC ninja tops have...as you can tell..i can do them now...this was sloppy...just a test..lol
ninjatopteststitch_zps4f8cfdd8.jpg

looking good red & purple for me!! and that camo would look great for gung ho, just need that same blue for the vest

not yet..but on my to do list...it shouldnt be too tough...

so who wants a pair for star and who wants a pair for gung ho?

I think the black in the camo works for Duster since he has the black belt and visor. But for Gun Ho, there should be no black in the camo.

And with the Snake Plissken body made, I'm sure Sideshow will be making Gung Ho. What kind of 'interpretation' I don't know....

I think the black in the camo works for Duster since he has the black belt and visor. But for Gun Ho, there should be no black in the camo.

And with the Snake Plissken body made, I'm sure Sideshow will be making Gung Ho. What kind of 'interpretation' I don't know....

If SSC ever get off their butts that is! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so everyone cool with this style? im fixing to order it....so keep your fingers crossed...

edit..ordered...just one yard for now..just to see if it will work..so that should take care of at least a few of you..if not all...
im only gonna offer up 10 spots for now...6 are spoken for...lmk

Last edited:
Back