Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.copperhead, recondo, + mo

so ive been hiding a bit but still around here and there...finally decided to redo my ninja mask design...
12721629_10206025850260485_566182677_n.jpg

a bit more cleaner and sleek look..more traditional looking i think...

lmk what'cha all think...

Re: Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.copperhead, recondo, + mo

Great to see some new stuff Rogue! Well its about time we see things here in the joe forum. I'm thinking army of BATS...... Maybe Airtight or Blowtorch, Televiper, Mainframe, Dialtone.......

I have to finish BBQ's gear and Scraps launcher......

Great to see some new stuff Rogue! Well its about time we see things here in the joe forum. I'm thinking army of BATS...... Maybe Airtight or Blowtorch, Televiper, Mainframe, Dialtone.......

I have to finish BBQ's gear and Scraps launcher......

yea..i needed a break from the joe side of things...getting back into some custom clothing and working on back orders for a few peeps...and yes..i can do the 88 SS suit for ya..never replied to you on FB..sorry...lol...

12064399_10206081522012244_1384252897_n.jpg

after a ton of goof ups..finally got one that im very happy with...
i can do these for anyone wanting one..just pm me....and i can do them in other colors too...and i can do pants too...

if anyone is looking for throwing stars..

Toy Anxiety - Search Results for "throwing + stars"

Last edited:
Re: Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.QUICK KICK SASH!! 3/21

Looking great Matt good to see you back in the Joe thread again. :cool:

Re: Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.QUICK KICK SASH!! 3/21

Wait? I don't count? Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a proven fact that canadians dont know how to count...lol ;)
just look at the dollar exchange rate between you and us...lol

some things that i want to try my hand at again this coming week or so.
-grand slam/flash pads
-shipwreck
-alpine

any other ideas?

any love for...
spirit
mainframe
dialtone
spearhead
techno viper
any other viper

Last edited:

How about a Lady Jaye uniform, Destro (v2) Iron Grenadiers or B.A.T's. :rock

Chuckles.......

Back