Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

Thanks again darthstich and Colossus :hi5:

Thanks for the pictures! Your display rocks! I didn't realize how awesome your Predator collection was too!

Thanks man. I have really slowed down on the Pred stuff I had the 2 maquettes on order but I ended up canceling them, and the last 2 bio masks I didn't even order. I have been a lot more selective lately.

DSC03592.jpg

OH HELL YEAH Spidermonkey! 1000 :bow's for that image. AWESOME collection:duff

that thor is beyone awesome especially the side profile shot looks amazing!

OH HELL YEAH Spidermonkey! 1000 :bow's for that image. AWESOME collection:duff[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I think 2 more bio masks will fit nicely on the wall :)

that thor is beyone awesome especially the side profile shot looks amazing!

Yeah he's wicked. After watching Thor the other day I'm officially a big fan. I didn't know to much about him before so now I gotta go pick up some of his comics.

I will post up some pics of the 1:1 Wolverine in a while.

your collection kicks all kinds of ass.

Thanks man, Here are a couple of shots of the Wolverine bust I took more pics but they were really fuzzy for some reason. Anyways I really like this bust.
The mouth is a little strange but the detail to the eyes are amazing. I'm a sucker for these 1:1s so I'm sure I will be getting the upcoming DareDevil and Green Goblin.

DSC03617.jpg

DSC03616.jpg

Malevolent, Very Malevolent, Congrats Spider

:lol Thank you sir.

awesome collection very impressive

Thanks man.

Congrats Spider ;)

and thank you darth.

The next thing I will be getting in should be the Captain "Bucky" PF
or the Hobgoblin comiquette I'm a little worried about the scale of
ol' Hobgoblin. If it doesn't go with the other Spidy pieces I have it
may have to go back to SS. Space is in short supply at the house.

Hey everyone I just found out that Stan "the man" Lee is coming to Albuquerque and there's a chance I could have him sign up to 3 items
my question is out of my collection what would you guys have him sign? I would be thrilled just to meet him but this is some awesome news. I saw him from a distance last year at SDCC and it was one of the highlights of the trip.

I would say: 1.) Spider-Man 1:1 Bust, 2.) Hulk PF, 3.) Captain America PF.

I'm admit though. I'm not big on having people sign sculpts. If you could get anything signed, I would opt for some iconic Spidey comic or even an art print of a well-known comic cover. That way you could hang it up. When I got to cons, I typically get an 8 x 10 signed, and then I go for the photo-op and get that signed as well. (I'm weird like that though. :lol) Congrats on the opportunity!!

I would say: 1.) Spider-Man 1:1 Bust, 2.) Hulk PF, 3.) Captain America PF.

I'm admit though. I'm not big on having people sign sculpts. If you could get anything signed, I would opt for some iconic Spidey comic or even an art print of a well-known comic cover. That way you could hang it up. When I got to cons, I typically get an 8 x 10 signed, and then I go for the photo-op and get that signed as well. (I'm weird like that though. :lol) Congrats on the opportunity!!

Thanks for the recommendations Chap. I understand what your saying, I was just thinking of him signing the bottom part of the base. Nothing on the actual sculpt itself. I don't care for that either.

shoot a video will be much more easy and clearly to show off your babies:)

hi, spider, i am just curious to ask a question,why your avatar is a car not one of your collections?

shoot a video will be much more easy and clearly to show off your babies:)

maybe eventually but pics are just easier for me.

hi, spider, i am just curious to ask a question,why your avatar is a car not one of your collections?

I dunno, I switch it up every now and again. I'm really into cars as well and my car in the avatar is what
consumed up my $ before I got into the statue gig.

Well I'm not getting anything in until next week or so.
So I decided to throw up a pic of some of my ink. I have had more work done on this arm since.
I just wanted to see if you guys can recognize him.:)
I love this piece and it looks even better in person imo I couldn't be happier with my artist's work.
2011-03-26_21-05-58_146-2.jpg

When I took this pic the tattoo was about 4 days old so that's why it looks dry in some areas.
It's on the inside of my right bicep.

That's WICKED, I really liked the way your Artist brought the Silver to the Eyes and overall work "Impressive Sir", Congrats Spider

Back