Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

I've been getting a lot of stuff in lately thanks to sideshow's December madness so here are a couple of them.

DSC03366.jpg

DSC03369.jpg

DSC03370.jpg

DSC03371.jpg

DSC03377.jpg

This Thing is Off the Hook, Freakin Creepy, :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Here is a couple of quick pics of mine. after looking I don't have any engine shots anyways. But I do kinda have a shot of my turbo setup, I went with a custom rear-mount setup instead of the front because one day I want A/C.

DSC02586.jpg

DSC02595.jpg

DSC02592.jpg

DSC02596.jpg

DSC02597.jpg

As you can tell she's in need of some paint and body. Hopefully some time next year.

damn i want to boost my car too...but my gf will kill me if i spend more money

Well it's been a long time since I've updated this thread and I've had a lot of great pieces come in so check them out.

first up we have Carnage this one is easily comparable to Venom. I think it just depend on which character you like more.

DSC03564.jpg

Then there's Spidy to top off the trio. Since I got this piece in I've really been debating on selling off my PF. I do like this one more.

DSC03566.jpg

DSC03569.jpg

I don't know much about Black Panther but this PF lived up to the production photos imo. He's awesome.

DSC03569.jpg

Alternate CM Alice
DSC03572.jpg

DSC03574.jpg

A couple more bio masks to add to the collection, and the Pred skull.

DSC03580.jpg

I got this guy a couple of months back from DarklordDave.

DSC03582.jpg

And finally heres the last piece I got in to complete the set.
Warmachine

DSC03577.jpg

DSC03578.jpg

I really need to dust but I'll take care of that soon hopefully.

The next piece I should be getting in is the Thor 1:1 bust and then the Wolverine 1:1. So I will post pics when I get those in thanks for looking everyone.

Nice collection & 7.

I miss my RX7 :(

Had a 94 TT Montego but she decided to blow up with me in it a few years back. Still the most fun car I have ever driven bar none.

Alien and Predator is my main focus so I think you know what I think of your collection.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice collection & 7.

I miss my RX7 :(

Had a 94 TT Montego but she decided to blow up with me in it a few years back. Still the most fun car I have ever driven bar none.

Thanks man, Yeah I loved everything about the car except the motor so I had to remedy that.

Nice looking collection you have on your hands.

WOW! Great Update Spider, Congrats

Awesome additions and great all around collection.

Very GREAT UPDATE ;)

Great stuff man!

That. Is awesome. Congrats :rock

awesome predator stuff congrats man.The rest of your collection crazy too.

nice set up!!!!

Alien and Predator is my main focus so I think you know what I think of your collection.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great update, nice pieces !

Thanks everyone for awesome comments I appreciate them. :duff

Back