Spiderman Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8_Club

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this before or even owns one?

179f5dca32d4a0a3a5a0d5a2a5ea4b56.jpg

Would you even consider buying it?

Personally I wouldn't touch it with a stick. The worst pose for spiderman I have ever seen.

Not a fan of Spiderman in general.

I think the pose is fairly strong considering the character. He loves to flip and whatnot while webbing around.
Not my first choice, but I can see it working.

Sort of like how the webbing extends out giving the illusion of midswing / transition.

Base is horrid.

this piece would only work if it was hanging with fish wire. on a base it looks like he's part of the swan lake team.

Horrible pose. The idea for that post must have come from a less than manly man.

I get what they were going for. Its better than I could ever do. A different base may have given it more life.

I get it but LMFAO!!!

And yet, if they somehow suspended him in air, much like the Koto managed, and came up with a worthy base, it'd work much better.

Tilt the body to the left and make the web shooting hands fists, you have a Rogue pose.

Has anyone seen this before or even owns one?

179f5dca32d4a0a3a5a0d5a2a5ea4b56.jpg

Would you even consider buying it?

Personally I wouldn't touch it with a stick. The worst pose for spiderman I have ever seen.

Back