Spider-woman LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what was the ES for this one?? might cancel and pick her up later on here or the secondary market.

ES is 200 for the exclusive. 300 for the regular. With what happened with Sabertooth LSB and the paint peeling fiasco I am more inclined to get these from Sideshow directly!

It was the first female LSB and Black Cat is the second.

Can I recommend a west coast avengers Spiderwoman in black and white, as a 3rd release?

Or hows about a Jean Grey as Phoenix or Dark Phoenix - you'd just see a blur as I frantically type away for my pre-order if this came out!

Cheers, Carl

Next week :)

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on March 1, 2010. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Just received this. It looks really good, Pablo did an excellent job on this and the paintwork is very well done, it looks exactly like the proto. Unfortunately, the nameplate also looks exactly like the proto :lol definitely the WORST nameplate of the bunch. Overall, this is an excellent addition to the line. I don't have a camera with me at work so pics will have to wait till I get home.

Just received this. It looks really good, Pablo did an excellent job on this and the paintwork is very well done, it looks exactly like the proto. Unfortunately, the nameplate also looks exactly like the proto :lol definitely the WORST nameplate of the bunch. Overall, this is an excellent addition to the line. I don't have a camera with me at work so pics will have to wait till I get home.

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

congrats! :) Totally agree on the nameplate too. looking forward to the pics.

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

Back