• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spider-man PF Exc. & Green Goblin....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAPPYBOY

Seat cushion Pimp
Reaction score
...with matching edition #'s 214. Not going to break these up, selling as a set. Both have been displayed behind glass and are in excellent condition with no flaws that I can find. Have boxes and packages for both, but no shipper box for Spidey. GG shipper has minor damage, but in no way effects the statue.
Asking $1,000 for the set,does not include shipping. Would prefer money order or personal check. I will ship ASAP after payment is confirmed and cleared.
U.S. only...unless you want to pay some ridiculous shipping fees and all other fees associated with international sale

I am heartbroken that these must go, but I much rather keep my home. :D

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this Spidey Ex to surface and if I was in a different spot in my life right now without this wedding, I would take the dup on GG just to have the Spidey

5 sad monkeys
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Last edited:
Yes, I know the feeling. My oldest daughter is heading to UVA on Monday to have a steel rod inserted in her spine and we are having a tough go making ends meet right now. Gotta do what we gotta do to survive. :duff

Well, the surgery went well indeed. She is still in ICU but recooping as good as we can hope.
As for the sale of these, looks like I may have to take them to that evilbay, sad, I thought or sure a Freak would want to own these bad boys. :(

Spook Special price!!!
Still desperately tryin to avoid evil bay peeps. Price lowered to $1000 plus shipping for both.

Last edited:
wish i had the money for this set!!good luck with the sale!!!

Back