Spider-man 1/4 (pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to drudge up an old thread, but for anyone that cares, we added the regular edition Spidey PF to the CTR PA today...

header.jpg

Spider-Man 1/4 scale Photo Archive

Bodie The Cursed said:
Im a big time Spidey fan, yet this peice does nothing for me.:rolleyes:

I actually like the spidey in the Hulk/Spidey Dio a billion times better.:horror
Amen to that!!!!

That seam is a deal breaker. I recently let go of my Black/Red Spidey. I miss it a bit but is not like I sold off my Gray Hulk Vs Spidey diorama. I love that one.

That is a very nice pic marvel have you recently acquired one or have you had that for a while now? Perfect background btw.

Saw a retro black on sale for about $1500 today. It is to rich for my blood, but if you are interested it is in the Toronto area and I should be able to get you the info.

I do really like this PF. I like the one with the darker blue the most. I only just recently realised they did another in a different shade of blue & a black one. I really like Spiderman in his black costume but I'm not overly keen on the PF version. I'm not to keen on the Grey, I think if it was completely black it would of looked a lot cooler.

Back