Statue Spider-Man 1/2 scale statues by Imaginarium Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another swing and a miss attempt at a Spidey statue.

:exactly: cant wait to see what Sideshow have in store with their attempt at a Spidey LSF...:panic::panic: I feel that a Spidey LSF is definitely on their cards as the demand for one is ever increasing from us collectors and Sideshow like to listen to the words of the collector :yess:

I own two 1:2 scale spiderman statues already, so it will take a lot for me to add a third.

I like the concept, but would need inhand pics before commenting further.

its up for PO ,,, seems good
hate the web though
ambasah can you show me your spidey 1:2 pls

:(

3_Preorder-sheet-for-Amazing-Spiderman.jpg

Less than half price of SS... :hi5: SS is a bit overpriced eh.

can't deny the uplights in the base are a nice touch and sideshow should consider this in their own 1:2 scales.
Thats about it tho.....

It's always good to have rivals for SS. And these are ES of 500 if not mistaken.

If anybody wants an Iron Patriot 1/2 scale from Imaginarium Art please contact me.
I have one in pre order, but with the pre orders that I have I can't buy it, If anybody want one only have to contact me to make the deal, I only paid the pre order money so I don't gain money with this., only want my money from pre order back.

How do you order it in the US? Someone carrying this here?
I tried ordering Spider-Man and it said only the listed countries can buy it. All were Asian Countries.

You need to buy to an Asian dealer.

Do you know which courier agency they are using?
I checked few courier agency, and also national post office.
It is either too expensive to ship via courier (USD 700-1000), or the weight is exceeded max weight allowed by national post office.

Please advice. tq

Back