Statue Spider-Man 1/2 scale statues by Imaginarium Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amaca

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Imaginarium Art announced a new The Amazing Spider-Man 1/2 scale statue!!! The size is unbelievable!

Source: https://itakon.it/americane/imaginarium-art-spider-man-annunciata-statua-in-scala-12.html

Some pics:
6zq9.jpg

m6lg.jpg

xufk.jpg

ucit.jpg

Last edited:
I am sorry, the forum section is wrong, mods can delete this topic! really sorry!!!

Looks ok, not that crazy about spidey's pose...and definitely not crazy about having the nameplate on it.

having that huge nameplate just cheapens the whole thing. SS will beat this for sure when they make their own. The light up idea is cool though.

The lights are a good touch and I'm not a fan of lights on statues. They needed something to cover the lights but instead of the name they should've had a design on the ledge of the building or something else to cover the lights. Plus a statue this large it should have the under arm webs

and for those whining about pieces like the Doom LSF being too light, well here you guys go. It only takes 4 guys just to move the base. This is the piece for you.

Ironman is from fibreglass, is that the same as Rhino? WEll, definitely dont' want a statue that requires 4 people to move... hahaha

Ironman is from fibreglass, is that the same as Rhino? WEll, definitely dont' want a statue that requires 4 people to move... hahaha

IA's 1/2 Iron Patriot is about 26kg. But 1/2 MK3 is only 11kg.
May be IA's statue is heavier?

I love seeing companies move into 1/2 scale pieces.

But the wall design here is odd. Because it has a piece jutting out at bottom and top it makes it claustrophobic.

Not even sure what is right these days. Rhino material on SS site is Polystone and weight 8.2 kg, which we know for sure the material is not.

It is just the concept

I have been dying for a 1:2 spidey but I will wait for SS, shipping probably will be ridiculous for this

Back