• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spider-Man 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghettoenhanced

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD

Gotta sell it...

LifeSpideyHat_2.jpg

*hat not included...

SOLD OBO delivered in US, international pays actual shipping.

Last edited:
Somebody buy this and help out a good dude!!

You're probably saying, "why don't you buy it then Ill", well I already have one.

Good luck with the sale D!

Still want to sell this... I have the brown shipper, art box and bust. All are in perfect condition.

I am able to ship this quickly as well (not like last month's drama).

;)
-Ghetto

I'm thinking about taking this down... too many flakes and lowballers on an already stupid low price.

I hear you brother they are doing the same ____ to me on my stuff :goodpost::exactly:

If I didn't have items hitting me in the middle of next month I would take this off your hands at the asking price no probs.

Ppl that are not big in the pants please GTFO.

I'm thinking about taking this down... too many flakes and lowballers on an already stupid low price.

I hear you brother they are doing the same ____ to me on my stuff :goodpost::exactly:

If I didn't have things hitting me in the middle of next month I would take this off your hands at the asking price no probs.

Ppl that are not big in the pants please GTFO.

:goodpost:

Take it down, Ghetto. Don't settle with selling this one for less. Honestly, if your price was $100 MORE it would still be an awesome price IMO. I say keep it.

Back