Speeding up the Points Process

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
I think we figured this one out... does the order still show up in your account as anything other than "shipped"?? If so, you need to contact CS with the order number and have them update the status to shipped. More than likely, the 40 day count down doesn't start until the status changes to shipped! Bummer...

Hmmm... Status shipped, shipping date 2006-11-28 :huh still just 'pending'.

On the other hand, I had an item that had shipped but wasn't listed as shipped in my account, and the points were still pending. I e-mailed and had them adjust the status to shipped, and the reward points were immediately activated once the status was correct in the online system.

Just a friendly reminder... if you are noticing specific orders that have not switched to a 'shipped' status in your online account, or that are not showing up in your 'pending' rewards (or some other Rewards question), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (please... please... please) send in a customer service request form - https://www.sideshowtoy.com/custserv/ - with this information:

Name
Order Number
Specific problem

If you don't do this, we will never know that you are experiencing problems. It is impossible to troubleshoot on the message boards - we'd appreciate it if you pass this request along to all the other boards too, if you see someone posting about Sideshow Rewards :duff

SideshowDusty said:
Just a friendly reminder... if you are noticing specific orders that have not switched to a 'shipped' status in your online account, or that are not showing up in your 'pending' rewards (or some other Rewards question), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (please... please... please) send in a customer service request form - https://www.sideshowtoy.com/custserv/ - with this information:

Name
Order Number
Specific problem

If you don't do this, we will never know that you are experiencing problems. It is impossible to troubleshoot on the message boards - we'd appreciate it if you pass this request along to all the other boards too, if you see someone posting about Sideshow Rewards :duff
So we're not supposed to just post our problems here and hope they get solved. ;)

SideshowDusty said:

Name
Order Number
Specific problem

Will do Dusty. In fact, done and done! I sent a mail describing my specific reward points problem to the CS yesterday. I know they'll deal with it! Rock on Dusty.

I went through my account listing and found one item that I had already received as shipping pending. I have sent a form to customer service about this and hopefully it will be fixed soon and I will get my points.

NSFolsom said:
This could be a good idea. I have 4530 pending points... Jeebuz! :horror

I forgot about all them points...

You could always hit the "charity" button and give them to someone else. ;)

I have about 2000 points pending for now. So far, there hasn't been any problems yet with my account.

Back