Speeddemon collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my goodness, you have some killer stuff! I love the diversity in your collection. well done!

Some new stuff:

i4.jpg

i2.jpg

cody.jpg

cody2.jpg

cody3.jpg

Sorry for the very bad indy photos...I'm really pleased with these two little additions, specially with the cody lsb. It really surprised me, it's BIG and very detailed.

enhorabuena tronco,ese rinconcillo de aventuras esta genial y el busto tambien esta muy chulo :yess:

saludos :wave

Thank you for the comments:thud:

Y un placer leerte por aquí electro...Por aquí iré viendo como crece esa obra de arte que es tu colección/exposición.

Thank you for the comments:thud:

Y un placer leerte por aquí electro...Por aquí iré viendo como crece esa obra de arte que es tu colección/exposición.

Sinttulo.jpg

muchas gracias,es un placer poder hablar contigo por aqui,dentro de poco me llegaran mas piezas :slap

tu tienes muchas reservas? yo por ahora sigo con las mismas y esperemos que siga asi muucho tiempo jejej que esta la cosa chuunga :rotfl

Thanks!!!:wink1:

Oh!! And I almost forgot these:

san2.jpg

san3-1.jpg

Two hand-made replicas of Conan the barbarian:

ruedadeldolor2.jpg

Great companions of Conan PF and the two conan swords!!:blissy

Well, just after the photobucket disaster I want to update my collection thread with this video:

hope you like it!!

Back