Speculation: Wonder Woman 1984 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really really hoping she does the Lynda Carter spin in this. I can see why it might have been out of place in the first movie, but it would clearly fit the style of this movie perfectly. :D

I?m all for a bit of 80s camp, but the WW spin is goofy as **** past 1970, i really hope it?s not ever included.

So what are the main differences between her main armor here and the past movie? It definitely looks like the red and blue is brighter. Also it looks like the bottom of her shoe is more of a boot rather than a heel.

I wouldn't be surprised if HT previews the golden armor in the next couple months or so. It's clearly been a big hit, and with how long ago the movie was filmed they probably have it developed and about ready to show anyway.

All I want is her in her normal gear with the brightened colors and a great headsculpt. If HT gives us that, I?ll double dip on the eagle armor, but if not, I?ll just keep waiting. No reason they can?t nail Gadots likeness and without a normal WW figure, I don?t really want the progression to eagle armor.

I wouldn't be surprised if HT previews the golden armor in the next couple months or so. It's clearly been a big hit, and with how long ago the movie was filmed they probably have it developed and about ready to show anyway.

Maybe, but that seems like it would be a bit early. The movie comes out in June. Are there any shows this spring where they would likely preview it?

I wouldn't expect HT to go too deep here. Maybe the new brighter colored standard outfit and the Golden Armor and that's it.

All I want is her in her normal gear with the brightened colors and a great headsculpt. If HT gives us that, I?ll double dip on the eagle armor, but if not, I?ll just keep waiting. No reason they can?t nail Gadots likeness and without a normal WW figure, I don?t really want the progression to eagle armor.

Likewise. The armour looks cool but more than anything I want a regular suit WW with a better Gal likeness and sculpted hair.

Can't wait for another Wonder Woman movie. Lets see if Hot Toys can get Gals face right this time. HT need to make a new laser scanned headsculpt. All of them have been off apart from "Training Version" which was decent. If Hot Toys want to milk this they should make three versions: WW in Casual clothes, WW Red/Blue/Gold outfit, WW in New Gold Armour outfit

My guess is we get a Spiderman figure out of this film...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF Hot Toys (and they would be stupid not to) decide to release new figures for this, count me in. 100%, despite already having a Wonder Woman on display.

Back