Speculation - MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I painted it black. I had to heat up the rubber then bend it, put it in cold water to set it in the new shape. It looks ok but there is nothing on the market that looks like Max knee pad, so your a bit screwed it that regard.

how about VTS Dredd pads? they look pretty close, just the edges might be too wide but can be sanded down and add few metal rounds.

Found a new multi tool on eBay. This is a lot closer to the tool Max uses, it has the can opener attachment.

09X1Foc.jpg

JCJlSLT.jpg

I've heard a couple people talk about 'IRIS' selling clothing sets...
WHO is IRIS, and how/where can I contact them?
I would like to try to buy a RW waist/sholder belt set with the rear pouches,
and maybe the shoulder pad if they make a good one.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I've heard a couple people talk about 'ISIS' selling clothing sets...
WHO is isis, and how/where can I contact them?

Thanks.
are you sure you have the right name ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've heard a couple people talk about 'IRIS' selling clothing sets...
WHO is IRIS, and how/where can I contact them?

Thanks.

FullMetal customs made some Mad Max 2 accessories. You might need to sell a kidney to afford his stuff though.

FullMetal customs made some Mad Max 2 accessories. You might need to sell a kidney to afford his stuff though.
I'm already in the process of making payments for the FMC set... now I'm looking for IRIS.
Evidently, IRIS made many clothing sets; Max from 'The Road Warrior', Bill the Butcher from 'Gangs of New York', Forrest Gump, and the villain from 'No Country for Old Men'.

I'm just not able to locate IRIS for communication. The quality looks excuisite; here's a pic of the 'Bill the Butcher' set.Screenshot (41).jpg

Last edited:
Iris doesn't sell individual parts like that unfortunately. She is commissioned to make full outfits and her current wait list is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Iris doesn't sell individual parts like that unfortunately. She is commissioned to make full outfits and her current wait list is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
I see... thanks. I'm very glad I found your excellent boots though.

I'm already in the process of making payments for the FMC set... now I'm looking for IRIS.
Evidently, IRIS made many clothing sets; Max from 'The Road Warrior', Bill the Butcher from 'Gangs of New York', Forrest Gump, and the villain from 'No Country for Old Men'.

I'm just not able to locate IRIS for communication. The quality looks excuisite; here's a pic of the 'Bill the Butcher' set.View attachment 448004

Scott Petersen done some Max clothing and accessories sets some time ago. Not sure if any are still floating about?

Hopefully with the new Max sculpt on the market, it might encourage someone to do a new run of Max clothing/accessories. The awkward thing about a Max custom is everything he wears is very specific. So its hard to bash a fig.

Started on the leg brace yesterday, real pain in the ass fiddly job, still got to attach another leg strap and add the connector at the top of his boot but I will wait for Mr E's boots for that.
Looks pretty bad but It will have to tide me over. :gah:

I wish Max hadn't got shot in the knee in the first film. :lol

nyQs8zi.jpg

G0Svjvr.jpg

Last edited:
Back